You must Sign In to post a response.
Since this activity will be in January, there is no need to announce it now.
  • Category: Competition Entries

Who Wrote What (WWW) - A contest for joy and entertainment

Members,
    This WWW(Who Wrote What) is a contest similar to GTA(Guess The Author) contest.

1. A topic will be given
    2. Members are to write on that topic and send it to my e-mail ID - sundiamondisc@yahoo.in
    3. All the write ups received from members will be posted in a thread without the authors name.
    4. The authors list will also be placed in that thread
    5. You need to guess the right authors and post it to my e-mail ID.
    6 .The answers will be evaluated and the result will be announced in a separate thread.

Are you ready to participate in the first WWW (Who Wrote What) contest in January?

The topic is - India Study Channel (word limit - 200 to 250 words)
    Sure. I'll be waiting.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Interesting concept. Mr.SuN, It is important that members do not misread it as a question for being an author. Maybe say Yes or No only. The key would be to have a limit on the write-up. Longer the write-up, easier would be the guessing. Lastly, I think we should choose topics that we haven't discussed in the recent past so that sub-consciously the authors don't have the same sounding write-up.

I feel why should it be just immediately after one of such kind contest is over? Why can't it be after some time gap?

Venkiteswaran,
    This will be authored by SuN regularly every month starting from January 2018. The topic for January 2018 will be 'IndiaStudychannel'

No life without Sun

It is nice to get this information. We will see what will be the response to this contest. Can you give the last date for sending in the entries? I read your post and I could not find any last date for sending the entries. Please clarify the same. The difference between GTA and this contest is here we will get both the write-ups and the names of the authors. We have to match this. Good, let us see how it goes.
    drrao
    always confident

Dr. Rao,
    Since we haven't cooled down from the heat of joy and happiness of GTA conducted by our ME in December, It won't be proper to have WWW immediately after GTA. We need to wait and prepare for the next contest. I intend to start WWW in the month of January 2018, and the topic will be -Indiastudychannel. You can have it drafted with in a word limit of 200 to 250 words.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.