You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 3rd Dec- 9th Dec 2017 (Winners)

Now it's time to announce the winners for the TOW for the last week and the Winner of the TOW contest for the week 3rd Dec- 9th Dec 2017 is:
    Chitra for her thread Do you have control over your feelings?
    ~ An expressive thread with a message to control our feelings, really unique in its own way!

It is decided to award special prize to:
    1. Natarajan for his thread - What is the Impact of ISC on yourself and your demeanor?
    ~ The merits and demerits of ones's addiction to this site are well brought in this thread and in the discussion.

2. Pooja Srivatsava for her thread - Are the girls only entitled to cook?
    ~ This thread is a reflection of thoughts of an ordinary Indian girl!

The winner will get 60 pts and 60 c.c while the Special Prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c. Congratulations to the winners. Members, please join me to greet the winners.
    Congratulations to TOW prize winner Chitra and congratulations to special prize winners Natarajan and Pooja Srivastava.

Congratulations and best wishes to TOW prize winner Chitra and appreciation to special prize winners Natarajan and Pooja Srivastava.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Chitra, Natarajan and Pooja for their award-winning performances for the weekly TOW. Hope to see more such interesting threads from you all!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thanks for the announcement. Congratulations to the winners, thanks to the regular forum participants to keep the discussion lively.

My hearty congratulations to Chitra for winning the best TOW award for the first week of December. my congratulations to Natarajan and Pooja for winning special awards for the TOW contests. Well done all of you keep it up and wish you should get awards for the coming weeks also.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Natrajan and Puja. Also, I am glad to be the winner. Thank you ISC.

This time there is only 2 special prizes, normally it is more I guess.

Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congrats to Chitra for winning the TOW award and also to Natarajan for winning the special prize winner award. I am happy to be a special prize winner too for my thread. Thank you ISC and all its members for the lovely responses.
    Do what inspires you !!

My heartiest Congratulations to TOW for the week 3rd Dec- 9th Dec 2017 prize winner Chitra and special prize winners Natarajan and Pooja Srivastava and thanks to Pranita for announcement of TOW and Special Prize winners
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to Ms. Chitra for winning the ToW for the week ending 9th December, 2017. Appreciations to Mr. Natarajand Ms. Pooja Srivastava for winning the Special Prizes.

Waiting to see many more special and thought-provoking threads for them.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence

Congratulations to Chitra for winning TOW Award. The thread is really worth reading. I also congratulate all the special prize winners.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Chitra, the winner and Natarajan and Pooja, the Special Prize winners of the TOW awards for the week 03rd to 09th Dec '17. Well done!

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

congratulations to the winners of Thread of the week.

Congratulations to all the winners of thread of the week .
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Chitra for getting the Thread of the Week award. I also congratulate Natarajan and Pooja Srivatsava for getting the special prizes. Wishing best of luck to get more awards like this in future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.