You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Google AdSense payment not yet released despite completion of formalities

I want to lodge my displeasure complaint through the ISC forum that my Google AdSense payment has not been transferred to my bank account in spite of giving all details to the Google team long back. Three messages have been sent through their feed back handle but nothing heard from them. The threshold has been achieved three months back and as on today the money appx 116 dollars lies with Google. May I know what may the reason for Google to withhold my payment. If any thing has to be shared they must inform to conclude the payment.
    K Mohan,

I have forwarded this issue to the editorial team. Maybe somebody can help out.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Kindly check in your account whether you have selected hold payments or not. If so, kindly release payments.

I have already submitted necessary details on how to make payment to me and as such there is no question of holding the payment.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan,
    Can you check the bank details? Recently I noticed that my bank was showing as Not Valid or something. I deleted my bank details and entered again and now it is looking okay.
    Please ask your son to check your account because obviously, you are missing something otherwise payment would have been released by now. He might be able to check what is wrong. For us it is very difficult to tell anything without accessing your account.

In the box they have written my bank account number and that is right. So from my side there is no change I seek.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

There are only two reasons which may be causing your payments
    1) First account may have Hold payments selected.
    2) Your bank/branch details as told by Ankit may have issues.

Some times it happens in softwares that when you try update it from frontend but due some issues in backend or network. It may not have saved properly in database but this kind or error chances are very less.

I suggest you to wait for this month payment cycle and if payments is not released. Kindly delete current bank account and re-enter it again or use any other bank account. This is just a suggestion.

Hope it is solved. If not, check your account once again for the changes you might have done accidentally.

If everything is correct and payment is not received yet even after feedback sent to them then you may also create a separate thread at AdSense Forum (after login) at https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

The Google team or Top Contributor will reply, soon.

Hope it will be solved.

• Sign In to post your comments