You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Quality that I go to inculcate in New Year

We should beautify our characters with qualities such as Sympathy, Sincerity, Helpfulness, Compassion, Dedication and Kindness.These are Godly qualities, which can bring peace and prosperity to the earth.I want to dedicate more and more to my Mission and Vision in my life in 2018. Please share which quality will you inculcate more and more in 2018?
    Being kind to fellow beings is one which is required these days. Many of us will always try to criticize the other people and try to talk bad about others in their absence. I have seen this quality in many people. Why should we worry about others as long as we are not getting affected or the society is not getting affected. Everyone will have their own likes and dislikes. It is wrong to expect others to go as we like. It is their life and let them live as they like. This thought should be developed in everybody's mind. There should be good tolerance for all people and should learn to respect others as you expect others to respect you. Always pointing out others mistakes is not correct. If one finger is going that side, all other four are towards you. So I want to develop the habit of being kind to others and respecting others and not to criticize others.
    drrao
    always confident

I prefer to be sincere and honest. This will overtake all the other qualities and give room to accommodate all other qualities. So, the best is sincerity and honesty.
    No life without Sun

I do appreciate the author's oath for the ensuing new year, what I feel that if we live peacefully and allow others to live too would be the great service to the nation.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Nice noble thoughts for the coming new year. As we mature in life and seen ups and downs we start to look into the meaning of life and the good qualities that we have or could have had. All the qualities that the author has listed make us fit to be called as being human. These qualities have slowly lost their relevance in a materialistic world and the pool of people with these qualities is limited and they face issues in day to day life for the same qualities they honor and treasure. I would certainly try to ensure that I can maintain my helpfulness and kindness in ways that I can. Many of us cannot get involved in social issues or charities (apart from sending money at times), so for me, building these two good qualities would certainly help me and the people around me. It may not bring me riches or more money but at least the satisfaction that yes I've been a good human and maybe someone will repay me/my family with the same kindness and helpful nature.

The quality that will help us grow and help us serve others would be remaining honest with ourselves. If we are true to ourselves, we will be good to others too. First, we need to be understanding and obedient to understand the people around.
    Do what inspires you !!

The quality which I want to inculcate this year is determination and more focus on my decision so that nothing can come in between me and my goals.
    I don't want to have very big goals this year but few small goals and complete them step by step by self-betterment.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

• Sign In to post your comments