You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Gujarat Public did smart voting in election.

Gujarat Public did smart voting in election. Total 182 seat.Mr. Shah want 150 seats but BJP gets 99 seat because 28 % GST cutting on result(28% for 182 is 51 and 150-51=99). Public taken GST 28 % to realize that if something cut then pain will be there we must realize the pain on gain.

What do you think friends.
    This part of the posting is already making rounds on social media. I have seen this on WhatsApp and Facebook. Of course, in that, they told 135 minus GST is equal to 99. You have taken it as a pain to the government as they introduced GST. But before GST also there were taxes called Sales Tax and Excise Duty. But now with the introduction of GST, those two taxes are gone. There is no much difference in the tax for many items in this new system from the old one. Anyhow good thinking on the part of Gujarat voters as well as the author. My appreciations to him.
    drrao
    always confident

Nice idea from someone who have a head for figures, this came as a forward to me from a group today. I don't think anyone would take this seriously but it's just an attempt to show the difference. As GST was a bone of contention to other parties, some smart chap has got it into the final seat tally and matched it. BJP won but would feel the pinch of the minus 51 from the expected total would make them feel that GST made them lose the seats. But hopefully with the issues around GST settling now, things will start improving with the one tax at sales point. Such jokes or threads will be regularly issued until GST shows a sustained positive result.

Our esteemed member Venkiteshwaran already raised the post " How Gujarat elections interpreted GST and meant business" on the same topic and that is also trending.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.