You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Problem Regarding Submitting Informations About College/Schools.

Dear,sir I added A New College& School,in Add College/School Section On Date 18-12-2017 but still on today(21-12-2017) it shows in Section That "The information is Yet not Verified by Editor it takes Minimum 48 hours To verify" So please help me sir How long more I have to wait to verify Any Information provided by me on the Site.
    M BK, though our endeavor is to clear all submissions at the earliest, some delay due to unavoidable reasons cannot be ruled out. It would have been nice if you could provide the URL of your submissions. Nevertheless, we will check it out and confirm. Please wait for a response from the concerned panel.
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Dear M BK. You have posted on 18th of this month. The concerned Editor may be editing the posts which were posted much earlier than yours. So you may have to give some time to them. The Editor will edit the posts as first come first serve basis. They will come in a line. So it may take a little more time. Please don't worry. The work will be done at the fastest possible time. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Yes, M BK, as suggested by Lead Editor Saji Ganesh and Dr NV Srinivasa Rao, your school and college posts will be reviewed as and when they come in the queue. In case of any issues with them, we will come back to you. In the meantime, since you are very new to this site, you can go through the various guidelines concerning content posting at ISC. The guidelines are all available here in the link Help Topics.

One more thing M BK. While posting in the forum or elsewhere, please take care that you don't use the uppercase unnecessarily. In your above query, a number of words begin with uppercase letters. That's unnecessary and not proper. Begin with uppercase, where absolutely essential, like in the address field of the schools and colleges that you have submitted.

Patience and perseverance pays

• Sign In to post your comments