You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

My son Aditya is going to celebrate 21st birthday on 23rd Dec. Please wish him and bless him.

My son Mohan Aditya is going to celebrate his 21 st birthday on 23rd Dec and in this regard I wish to share good news that he has scored 9.13 in his 3rd year first semester in the chemical engineering field. Next year is going to be his last year and by Sept or Oct, the campus interview starts for all the streams of engineering. I wish my boy gets the best offer in best company. Please wish him and also bless him to get the job of his choice by next year end. By the way he is also exploring possibilities of writing GATE preparations next year which would enable to get a government job.
    Mr. Mohan, I think your post is echoing in forum, it has twice been posted. However, jokes apart, it is indeed the most happy moment for you as a parents. We all have seen his post and his thoughts which are genuinely comes from his heart. The way he has made his name in ISC, I wish him the same way he does in his life journey. My best wishes to him. Happy Birthday Aditya, all the best and good luck.

Sorry Jeets the duplicate post is due to internet problem. And your close observation of Aditya is commendable.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Wishing Aditya a Happy Birthday in advance for tomorrow, success in his exams, both college & GATE, and a great career ahead. Congratulations to him also for his academic grade in his third-year first semester (that would be 82%? - awesome!).
    (The gift feature is leading to an error page today, so wishing him in this thread itself.)

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I wish Aditya Mohan a Happy Birthday and I wish him a good luck in his future Endeavors.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Mohan,
    Please convey my birthday greetings to Aditya Mohan - "Many happy returns of the day, Aditya. I could see a bright future awaiting you. Happy birthday to you."

No life without Sun

Advanced birthday wishes to Aditya Mohan. From our limited online interaction, I find him an intelligent, energetic young man with creative abilities and a strong urge to learn. Definitely he will be successful in life.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Every parent's dream, their children should ( and will) do well, get a good job and settle down. Hi, Aditya, WIshing you all the very best on your birthday. Our wishes for your success in the exams and the GATE for a prosperous future.

My sincere wishes to Aditya for a happy birthday today. I have been seeing his posts on this site. The way he writes and expresses his feeling it is really awesome. I wish him a very bright future in the coming years. I hope he will perform very well in his GATE exam and get a good job. I am sure he will be getting distinction in his B.Tech and he is going to get a very good job. As a father Mohan is very lucky he should feel by seeing the success of his son, this is my sincere wish. I wish the God Almighty will bless Aditya with a great and happy future ahead. Mohan, all the best to you also.
    drrao
    always confident

My best wishes to Aditya on his birthday.

I pray God bless him with all the best, health prosperity,progress and happiness.

My best wishes to Aditya on his forthcoming birthday, tomorrow, May our God shower his blessings and grace for his long life with good health and future.

Happy birthday Aditya and wishing you all success for a bright future. May all your dreams come true.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Happy birthday Aditya. Wish you happiness and success in your life all through the coming years ahead. Just stay focused and concentrate on what you desire to achieve. Good luck.
    Do what inspires you !!

• Sign In to post your comments