You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 10th Dec - 16th Dec'17 (Winners)

Now, it is the time to announce the result of the TOW for the week 10th Dec - 16th Dec'17.

And the Winner is:
    Vandana for her interesting thread - The Beauty of Silence
    ~Yes, the serenity of silence is always enjoyable. A nostalgic thread taking everyone down to the memory lane.

The Special Prize goes to:
    1. Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao for his thread -Is it safe for us to raise our voice against evil forces in the society?
    ~ A fair discussion took place to clear off the doubt in the young minds how to fight against evil forces!
    2. Venkiteswaran for his thread - How much rich do you want to become?
    ~ A thoughtful thread that has some inner meaning to think about it!
    3. Ramakrishna Kambhampati for his thread - Satisfaction brings the maximum happiness, more than any other thing
    ~ An expressive thread that underlines various factors which give us more satisfaction and happiness.

The winner will get 60 points and 60 c.c while the Special prize carries 40 points and 40 c.c each. Cash credits are given to the other threads based on their quality. Members, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My best wishes to the tow award winner and also the special prize winners. All the contributions were truly awesome and deserve the recognition.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners and also special prize winners.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Mr hearty congratulations to the Managing Editor Vandana for winning the TOW of theweek for the week 10th Dec to 16th Dec. My congratulations also to Venkiteswaran and RamaKrishna Kambhampati for winnng the special prize and my sincere thanks to the Editors for considering my thread also for special award.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Vandana Mam for getting the TOW award, it was indeed a very nice thread. Also, my wishes to the special prize winners Rao Sir, Venkiteswaran sir and Mr. Ramakrishna for their thought-provoking threads.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations to Vandana mam for getting the Thread of the week award. I also congratulate Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao, Venkiteswaran sir and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for getting the special prizes. It was a great week with many interesting threads.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My heartiest congratulation to all winners of TOW for the week 10th Dec - 16th Dec'17 and special award winners Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao, Venkiteswaran sir and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for their outstanding performance .
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all the TOW winners of the forum threads. all the threads truly deserve to win. Wishing you all the very best.

All thee four prize-winning posts are simply excellent and thought-provoking. Selection is, no doubt, apt. Congratulations to Ms. Vandana and appreciations to Dr. Rao, Mr. Venkiteswaran and Mr. Kambhampati.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congrats to Vandana ma'am, the winner and to Dr Rao, Venkiteswaran sir and Ramakrishna for the Special Prizes!

Cash credits and points have been credited.

'Not to know is bad; not to wish to know is worse'- African Proverb

Congratulations Mr. Rao, Venkiteswaran Sir and Mr. Ramakrishnan for winning the TOW award.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Thanks for selecting my thread for the TOW prize. Delighted to be amongst the forum stalwarts Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao, Venkiteswaran and Ramakrishna Kambhampati & hearty congrats to them for their special prize wins. Thanks to all for conveying their congratulatory wishes.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

congratulations to the winners of thread of the week

Congratulations to:
    1.Vandana for her interesting thread - The Beauty of Silence
    2. Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao for his thread -Is it safe for us to raise our voice against evil forces in the society?
    3.Venkiteswaran for his thread - How much rich do you want to become?
    4.Ramakrishna Kambhampati for his thread - Satisfaction brings the maximum happiness, more than any other thing

The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

• Sign In to post your comments