You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Forgive, Forget and Forge ahead in 2018

As the year comes to an end, many motivation experts advise us to look back and reflect on the happenings in our lives.

Some would have been very successful with advances in personal and professional life with joy at home. Thank the Almighty, pray for the same next year and be humble in the face of success.

Some of us would have had failures, setbacks in professional life, sadness and grief at home, a financial loss. Not to worry, life is a cycle of ups and downs, it is just that you are in the down phase and sure to see sunny days ahead. Reflect, Relax, Re-learn from these invaluable experiences.

Some of us would have knowingly or unknowingly misguided friends and families or be victims of misuse of trust and friendship.Some of us would be holding grudges and grievances against people we interact on a regular basis. Whatever the reason, if possible, please forgive yourself and them, unload the emotional baggage and move on with wisdom and maturity.

For, we are in the dusk of 2017 and awaiting the dawn of 2018. Dawn always symbolizes all the good things in the life of which most important is darkness giving way to rays of sunlight, the rays of hope.

So, Let's Forgive, Forget and Forge ahead into 2018. Wishing you and the families a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. All the very best.
    Nice thoughts for the new year. The main draw back of every one of us that we wont forget the past or those persons who caused misery and were different to us . Their bad deeds always bothered and recollected by us. And thus taking revenge would be our thought and wont think to forgive them. But when we ignore such persons even they inflict bad ideas on us, it is the big slap on their face. So there fore let us re design our lives with forgive and forget attitude and give one chance for those to mend their ways. If they still persists to be indifferent, then leave their behaviour to their fate.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Nice concept of 3F for the new year forget, forgive and forge perfectly fitting together. And I would like to add one more F to this series.
    So this New year let us "Forget", "forgive", "forge" and thus be "first" in every aspect of life.
    Forget what? All the guilts and mistakes and past and start afresh.
    Forgive what? Mistakes of others and own also but don't forget to learn from them.
    Forge what? forge all that you lack and convert yourself into dynamic personality.
    How be first? If you follow all the 3F above you will be first automatically even if not compared to others but to yourself in the past in that sense, you will be first.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

It is a very good post by the author. Many of us might have had a very good year during the year 2017. Let us not be very proud of this and let us try to maintain the same phase in the coming year. Some of us might have done some mistakes, please see the reasons for those and let us move forward and achieve success this year 2018.
    We might have had tough times during 2017. Let us pray the God to help us at least in this year and see that we will have a good time. As far as I am concerned I have a satisfactory year in 2017. I got promoted to Grand Father in my life. My elder son has a female child.
    I have become an active member of ISC in the year 2017 only, and learned many new things and got educated on many new topics. I am spending a good time on this channel and I hope I will be having a good time in the year 2018 also.

drrao
    always confident

Great thoughts by the author, we need to learn from the past experiences, move ahead and make some very good achievements in the upcoming year.
    Life is like that, we keep progressing with our experiences, and that makes us more strong. so keep up the spirit of life and wishing all a happy new and great year ahead.

Do what inspires you !!

• Sign In to post your comments