You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Actors

Heena Khan an excellent girl

You all must be watching Big Boss regularly. I never watched any Hindi Big Boss earlier. But, the Tamil Big Boss hosted by Kamalahasan tempted me to watch Hindi Big Boss hosted by Salman Khan. In that latest ongoing Big Boss house, I observed a lady Heena Khan by name, appears to be very young, extremely beautiful, highly smart, extraordinarily intelligent and talented housemate.
    Am I right or wrong? Your good remarks to this young lady, please.
    All actresses of Bollywood are beautiful, gorgeous, smart, talented and dumb. Heena Khan is also not an exception. By the way, who is this Heena Khan?
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Mr Partha,
    I have said that Heena Khan is a participant in Big Boss show going on now. Please spare your good time to watch few episodes of the good Big Boss show, take some time to notice who is Heena Khan, Understand, study and analyze her in your own time. Then respond to my this post.

No life without Sun

Yes sir, she is really talented, she is a great actor in daily soaps on star plus and has a reputed image. In Big boss, she is playing very good and prominent role, she very well knows when to act and how to act there. My thoughts are that she will be the Big boss winner this time, lets see what happens.
    Do what inspires you !!

This time the Big Boss team has included talented and young ones to act and prove their caliber and Heena Khan is one among them. In this show they have to show their personal behavior and not repose acting and thus she gained that momentum.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I know her from a serial called," Yeh Rishta kya kehlatha he". Her character was an absolute prick . I'm so glad that her character died in that serial.
    But, acting wise, I've seen her gradually improve and become a great actor.
    Well, she's beautiful too.
    And I've seen her being very courageous in Khatron ke Khiladi.

A great dancer and singer too.
    In big boss too, she has a positive impression among members.
    So, she'd be a befitting character to win.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I have seen Big Boss in Telugu hosted by Star Maa in Telugu. The show was a big hit and TheTRP ratings of this channel gone very high during that period.Junior NTR hosted the show and the show was a real hit on the small screen. I also heard about Tamil BIg BOSS hosted b Mr.Kamala Hasan. I have read in the newspapers about some controversies about the show. The Hindi version of BIGboss is also a very popular program.
    always confident

Hina Khan is one of the good TV serial actors who is played roles in many TV serials. She was one of the highest paid TV stars, when compared to some Bollywood stars. Many such TV stars and show anchors get a chance to shine for participating in reality shows like fear factor and Big Boss. This propels them into the league of wanted for ads,movie roles etc. Reality shows have become popular as people like to see their favorite stars as common person and how they behave with others in a closed area. Earlier, there was some skepticism about big names joining or hosting Big Boss, but given the popularity and the ratings, they are attracted and do well.

Dr. NV Srinivas Rao,
    You never spoke a word about Hina or Heena Khan in this thread. I did not ask you to comment on big boss show, but the lovely lady Hina Khan's quality and character. Kindly watch and respond.
    Sorry, I have written her name wrongly as Heena Khan . You are right. She is Hina Khan.

No life without Sun

She is a very wise girl and playing very wisely.Her emotional quotient is too much but her intelligent quotient is damn good.She is not at all any part of politics and she had shown what true friendship is.She has always consoled her friends and never let them down .Always stood up for them,performed her tasks brilliantly and with full concentration.......Potrayed a style icon and dressed up stunningly.Overall i admire her as a contestant of big boss.....

• Sign In to post your comments