You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Respect to the great man on his birthday

On this day in 1924, the great man was born in Gwalior. His father was a headmaster and poet. He completed his Graduation from Gwalior and Post-Graduation from Kanpur. This man was elected in the Lok Sabha for ten times. Jawaharlal Nehru and Indira Gandhi respected him for his wisdom and vision. He was the External Affairs Minister during Janata Government, visited China for the first time as an External Affairs Minister of India after the 1962 war, but returned abruptly when China invaded Vietnam during his visit.

He became Prime Minister of India thrice. He led India to victory at Kargil. His tenure is known for the various reforms including new National Highway Policy and peace efforts with Pakistan.

This great man has been awarded Bharat Ratna in 2015 and his birthday is celebrated as 'Good Governance Day' in India.

Respect to Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on his 94th birthday.
    Atal Bihari Vajpayee is a great leader liked by all the Indians irrespective of political affiliations. On his birthday today, I wish him good health. I wish leaders of his kind to emerge in India.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

My hearty birthday wishes to Atal Bihariji Vajpayee on his successful 94th year living on this earth. Probably he is the only politician without any remark and the entire political leaders cutting across the party lines will regard and respect this great person.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Our wishes to Shir Atal Bihari Vajpayee on his birthday and wish many more years for this statesman.The great leader is referred with respect as Bhishma Pitamah, who once said, we can change friends but not neighbors. He's a noble and charismatic leader who had great oratory skills and leadership skills.

My sincere and hearty birthday wishes to this great leader, Atal Bihari Vajpayee on his 94th birthday. A man of dedication and loyalty. National Highway integration and rivers integration are the dreams of this gentleman. He is the man who started the national highway policy. He is a well-respected politician by many irrespective of his political affiliations. I think his shrewdness only made BJP to the present day position. I admire him and he is should be the role model for many people who want to come into politics. As an external affairs minister his policies gave a very good reputation to our country in the international arena. The Indian government has declared his birthday as good governance day and we all celebrating today, Christmas festival, Vajpayee's birthday and good governance day in India. My best wishes to the senior leader of BJP and I pray God to give him peaceful and healthy years many more. A happy birthday wishes to him.
    drrao
    always confident

A great leader on this earth to praise. I am surprised to see his birthday falling on the Christmas day, and I think why not Atal Bihari Vajpayee could be the incornation of Lord Jesus who took birth on this day! I am sure, He is a real God made man on this earth.
    No life without Sun

My regards to Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on his 94th birthday. He is known to be a moderate Hindutva leader. I used to listen to his speeches. I like his style of oration. He was very consistent as a rightist leader in spite he started as a communist.

His first two spells as the PM were very short. He could complete full term in the third chance with a alliance of 19 parties came together for power only.

I see the following achivements of Vajpayee as the PM.
    1. he is the first Prime Minister from outside the Indian National Congress party to serve a full five-year term. 2. He continued the policy economic reforms strted in 1991, 3. Vajpayee administration privatised many State-controlled institutions. 4. National Highway Development Project (NHDP) . 5. His Government encouraged foreign investment and approved the Delhi Metro Project.
    I remember he was critised for the followings.
    1. His discission to surrender to the hijackers and releasing dreaded terrorist Masood Azhar in return for the safety of the hostages. 2. His controversial confessional statement before a magistrate during the Quit India Movement in 1942 indicted two freedom fighters.3. His double standards during Babri Masjid demolision. 4. Bharat Ratna to a communal leader.5. The inefficient handling of the violence during Gujarat riots.

Belated happy birthday to Atal Bihari Bajpayee ji. Indeed, he is one of the greatest Indian political leader in India. He got love from kid to youth and and adult to elders. He was an artist who became the leader. His contribution to Indian politics will be always remembered. He is such leader who gets respect from everyone whether it is from opposition or their own countryman.

• Sign In to post your comments