You must Sign In to post a response.
'Tis the season! Time to announce the winners of our creative writing contest on the theme of Santa's cap & spread some good cheer.
  • Category: Winners

Santa's Cap - Christmas creative story writing contest winners

Ho! Ho! Ho!
    Santa is very happy ~
    Lovely stories he read before setting off in his sleigh to spread some good cheer;
    So he dropped more prizes under the tree for the talented authors & created a truly memorable Christmas atmosphere!

Santa Claus

The first prize winners are Jignesh and Neelam Joshi. They each win Rs.200/- for standing out a notch above the rest with their ununusual stories.

The second prize winners are Padmini and Partha who get Rs.150/- each.

The third prize winner is Suman Sahu who bags Rs.100/-.

The consolation prize winner of Rs.75/- is Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao.

Non-winning entries will also shortly be given points & cc as per quality.

Congratulations to all the winners & Merry Christmas everyone!
    My very sincere and heartiest congrats to the winners of Santa's cap contest Jignesh & Neelam, Padmini & Partha, Suman and Dr. NVS Rao. Well done Members. Great creative writing. Keep up your Santa's cap work.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the winners of the Santa Cap stories. Good entries and story plots. I thought the contest mentioned two consolation prizes. Perhaps the second consolation prize slot didn't have good entries.

My sincere and heartiest congratulations to the first prize winners, Jignesh and Neelam Joshi. Also my congratulations to Padmini and Partha for winning the second Prize. My congratulations go also to Suman for successfully participating and winning third prize. I like to thank Vandana for considering my post for a Consolation prize for which I feel very happy. T thank all the members who congratulated me for this win.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Mr. Jignesh and Ms. Neelam Joshi, the joint first prize winners, Ms. Padmini, the joint second prize-winner, Mr. Suman Sahu, the third prize winner and Dr. Rao, the consolation prize winner.

I am pleasantly surprised by getting second prize (jointly with Ms. Padmini). Nowadays I am very busy and not in a proper frame of mind. I wrote the story hurriedly after returning from hospital and before going to office.

Appreciation to the ME for organising the contest so efficiently.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

All ISC compettion are wonderful and specially the ones during festivals they give me a chance to develop and sharpen my writing skills. I am very happy that on this Christmas I too got a gift on ISC and congratulations to all the winners.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congrats to all those who won the Santa cap contest. My appreciation goes to Jignesh and Neelam for gaining first prize , Padmini and Partha for sharing second prize and Suman winning third prize, Dr Rao winning the consolation prize.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all winners of creative story writing contest.

Thanks to ISC members who have joined in congratulating me. Also thanks ISC for considering my story for 1st prize.
    Story writing was something new which I tried in ISC and I am glad that it was liked and awarded. Feels good.
    My heartiest congratulations to all the other prize winners of Christmas creative story writing contest.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Santa's cap creative writing contest. Hope this awarded added to your celebrations of the day and made it merrier.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Hearty congratulations to Jignesh and Neelam for the first prize, Padmini and Partha for the second prize, Suman for the third prize and Dr Rao for the consolation prize.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been duly credited.

'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Points & cc have been credited to the non-winning entries. Let us know if anyone's entry got left out. Winners have got 10 points for participation but no cc since main prizes are credited to their accounts directly.

Look forward to 2018 contests!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.