You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Quiz & Puzzles

Sun's Quiz and puzzle for fun, joy and entertainment

Members,
    During Christmas day, nothing came out from ISC except Santa to entertain us. Here is a puzzle for you for joy and entertainment. Given below are 8 sentences in which a word is missing in each sentence. You need to find and fill the blanks with the correct word.

@ Send your answers to my e-mail ID -' sundiamondisc@yahoo.in' before 2359 hrs on 27th Dec 2017. After posting your answers, kindly leave a message is this thread that you have e-mailed your answer.

1. Words are like ..................once released.
    2 If your life is worth.........................about, it is worth writing about.
    3. The most effective people concentrate on their areas of ....................................
    4. The ..........that enlighten the soul are more precious than jewels.
    5. Have patience with everything that remains..............................in your heart.
    6. Nothing great was ever achieved without ................................................
    7. There is nothing so useless as doing ....................that which should not be done at all.
    8. The smallest of actions is always better than the boldest of...................

Are you ready? Go ahead with your response through my e-mail ID.
    Mr.SuN, again one more contest where more than one words suits or sounds apt to the sentence. Sent my answers to the above eight questions to your email now, please confirm.

I have just now sent my answers to the email address mentioned in the thread. I have made an attempt. I don't np how many of them correct. I will be waiting for the key.
    drrao
    always confident

Mr Nat,
    I pat you for crossing a kilometer, not a mile..
    Mr. Rao,
    Not a Hero, with zero.

No life without Sun

Reminding the members to join this thread to enhance their English knowledge.
    No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments