You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Wizard awards for the month of November '17

It is now time to announce the Winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of November '17. These awards are presented in recognition of the special performance of the winners during the period. And the winners are -

Articles
    Jignesh

Ask Expert

Sheo Shankar Jha

Jobs
    Hafeezur Rahman

Forum
    Natarajan

It is a sorry state that we have not been able to choose anyone for the Super Contributor awards in the Photo and Updates sections.

The Wizards will each get a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    It is very nice to know that Jignesh, Hafeezur Rahman and Natarajan are the super contributors to Articles section, Jobs section and Forum section respectively. My hearty congratulations to the three winners and I hope and wish they will maintain this winning spree in the coming months also. My best wishes to them.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congrats to Jignesh for having won the wizard award for the Articles section. His articles are mind blowing and very interesting. Applause to Sheo Shankar for winning the ask experts section wizard and his contributions as answers were awesome. Who can forget the great contributions of Hafeezur Rehman in jobs section through which many might have benefited with new jobs and Finally appreciation to Natarajan for maintaining the tempo of leading in forum and hence won the wizard awards. All the above members must sustain their presence in future too and win.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all four wizards Sheo Shankar Jha, Hafeezur Rahman, Jignesh and Natarajan for winning their respective awards. Hope our valued members will post regularly in the information update and photo section too.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to the other winners. Thanks Mr.Saji Ganesh for the announcement, it gives me a pleasure to end the year with a prize. Thanks to all the kind comments from the senior members so far. Thanks for all the forum participants who with their timely appropriate replies have been a source of encouragement for us to keep posting threads.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of super contributor award of the Month Nov. 2017.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My congratulations to the wizard and super contributor award winners for the month of November. Keep up the great work guys.
    Do what inspires you !!

Hearty congratulations to the wizard winners for the month of November 2017. Keep rocking.
    Natrajan, You come up with amazing thoughts.

Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

congratulations to the winner of the super contributors

I congratulate Jignesh, Sheo Shankar Jha, Hafeezur Rahman and Natarajan for getting the Wizard awards n respective sections.

Hearty congratulations to Jignesh, Hafeezur Rahman and Natarajan for being the super contributors in Articles section, Jobs section and Forum section respectively. Hope you win more awards like this.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Hearty congratulations to the winners, super contributors. This, of course, will be an encouragement to the winners as well as others too.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Congratulations to all wizard winner Mr. Sheo Shankar Jha, Hafeezur Rahman, Jignesh and Natarajan for winningwizard of Nov 2017 awards.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Thanks to all of you for your wholeheartedly wishes. Thanks to Admin. It is surprise for me!

Sorry to say that I didn't even see this thread on-time though I used to be in various other sections and threads, but saw this today only.

Happy New Year to all of you, and hope to see your quality contribution even more this year and wishing you for rewards and recognition.

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners, keep up the good contributions.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.