You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Re-Activation of Article Section

Hello
    I want to say that, I want to re-activation of Article section. I want to post some article so that I request you to please re-activate my article section as soon as possible.

Thank You
    Saket,

At this moment we can't recommend your case for restoration of posting rights in article section. Please actively participate in the forum discussions and try to post qualitative content in AE section. Don't pull the old AE questions which are more than 6 months old. Please go through the recent announcement in this regard and posting guidelines. Please strictly adhere to them.

Regards,
    Jagdish

Being a new member you might have rushed to submit the article previously without following our posting guide lines and other rules and therefor your posting rights in Resource section has been stopped temporarily. Meanwhile use this forum section sensibly and participate in various posts and responses and there by improve your own writing profess and then seek the permission to lift the ban from article section. Every new member faces this problem and the best advise we can give is to impress the editors of this site that you can be believed for creating self made contents and that is was the site needs.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Articles reflect the calibre and quality of the ISC site. Hence article submitted would be assessed as per the guidelines and then approved or sent back to the author for modifications or deleted.
    As the other two above replies suggest, I did the same in the beginning, once we browse the forum section, start replying and then posting our own threads, the quality and grammar certainly improve. Although it is only 5 points maximum each time, you can quickly get the hang of it. I am now reading the articles published by the article wizards or superstars who get 75-80 points for the articles that are well organised with clear headings, breakups and a cohesive narration. Once, I'm comfortable, I intend to submit articles. You can try out this too.

Once the permission to post articles in article section is denied then it is very hard to reinstate. However, it is better to try again by participating in various sections of this ISC site. Active participation in ISC may give the chance to open the article section to post articles.

• Sign In to post your comments