You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Where to find the list?

On this India study Channel site, we are having one Managing Editor. Ther is a lead Editor. In addition to that, there are some Managers. I tried to find out the total list of Editorial Board. I searched all the help sections also. But I could not find out anywhere. Is that a list available anywhere on the site. I feel as a member of this channel I should know the complete list of the Editors. I request the senior members to let me know where I can get it or if they have the full knowledge of the names of all Editors, I request them to mention as a reply to this thread so that all the members will know about the names of all the Editors. I feel it is necessary to know the complete list.
    Dr.Rao,

Just click on the label of any Editor, you would be leading to the page containing the list of Editors. Otherwise go through this link - List of Editors

Regards,
    Jagdish

sorry just posted it and realized that it's already answered. you can also select the section you want and see the list of editors. For instance the resource editors specially.

Thank you, Jagdish Parto for your kind and immediate reply. Now I could see the list of all Editors.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.