You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Year Resolutions

Gifting a Gift Set to Girlfriend

Hi!!!!!! I'm Rishi,
    New Year is just short of 3 days. My New Year Resolution is to keep my Girlfriend happier than what she is now. We are on the edge of Relationship, after some Month we are going to engage.
    But before that happens, I want to give a Awesome and wonderful gift to my girlfriend on New Year Eve. I have heard a lot of Nyassa's Gift Set Bomb, because there products are 100% Natural.
    I want to know about, should I gift that Set to my girlfriend or to gift something else.

Thanks.
    You can give any item you like and she likes. But the gift what you have mentioned is something related to cosmetics which will be consumed very fast. Instead of that if you good a good article which will be there with her, it is good she can keep it as the first gift from you. So you think of a gold earring or gold ring or some similar sort of thing which will make her very happy.
    drrao
    always confident

Apart from anything and everything, love is primary between the two. A gift is not a thing to glorify your love. On the New Year day, meet her; take her out; present a simple rose; and kiss her on her forehead. There can be no better gift than this to your girlfriend who is going to be your lovely wife in life.

If she expects something of materialistic value from you, she would be a greedy wife.

No life without Sun

Glad that you have thought a giving a gift for the New year, people spend lots of money on expensive gifts in the hope that their girlfriend would like it, most often it fails. More than the gift, the person giving it is important for them. So, give whatever you feel that she likes, give it with sincerity, spend quality time. Even a couple of fresh roses and a simple dinner wherein you open your heart out would be better appreciated. New year gift's should be something that they would keep it, please also give her something simple like a small piece of jewelry if she likes, if she doesn't like it, no point in giving earrings or chains. You can gift a small cute swarovski crystal piece.

I would recommend you to gift her a bath bomb gift set. Bath bombs are something that everyone loves and also they come in a variety of colours.

I suggest you to gift her Nyassa's Gift Set Bomb as it contains cosmetics products and girls always love to have cosmetic products. I have personally used Nyassa's products and they are good , as in there are no side effects and the fragrance is just amazing.

For any girl gifts does not matter much but the relations and caring matter. When you are already having good relations and going to culminate as the permanent relations, then why should ponder over the gifts of varied nature, Just make sure that you wont talk rubbish, behave nicely, do not refer about your past friendship with other known girls, these are the small things over which a girl gets perturbed and feels much. So keep her in good mood and get her what all she wants and never try to impose your thoughts on her until she becomes fully confident and dependable on you. The friends from your side would like to involve and spoil the relations too. So never reveal your blossom relations with anyone and move on with happiness with her. One more thing never keep her waiting or irritate her with your bad resolutions for the new year, These attitude would be the best can give to your girl friend as new year gift.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This is a purely private affair between two people. Do it in your own way since you know her. I personally do not like taking other peoples views in personal matters. She may get hurt if she comes to know about this.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

You have not mentioned your budget and your girlfriend's preference. Without these two necessary information, nobody can provide any useful suggestion. Gift her something which she likes within your budget. Don't try to impress her by purchasing anything which is beyond your capacity.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence

It is really a very good idea to present a gift to your girl friend on the new year eve.

Before going to purchase a gift it will be better to find out what are the interest and liking of your girl friend. Does she like cosmetics or electronic gadgets or clothes or eating out in ambient places or reading books and things like that. If you know aready about this or can find out her interest then it will be easy to decide a gift of her choice and she will definitely be impressed with it.

Knowledge is power.

If we suggest something then that is only our preference and choice. You should read her mind and give her a suitable gift which you choose and prefer and which she likes. As the previous responses underline sincere and true love doe not depend on gift or its value. It is something between you and understood very subtly and deeply mutually by you two.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• Sign In to post your comments