You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Feeling proud: Can you beat me?

Nowadays I have reduced my writing in ISC due to various reasons. But yesterday I find that I have not yet lost my goodwill. I am still maintaining my old and honestly-earned reputation. My Forum posts are regularly being deleted due to poor quality. Yesterday I wrote two Forum posts. I am feeling very proud to announce that both my posts were deleted due to poor quality.

Despite the fact that even after remaining active for more than two years in Forum section, I have not yet acquired the standard desired by the Forum Editor(s) (some may call the standard of sycophancy), I am feeling proud of my achievement. How many Members can claim that so much of their Forum posts have been deleted?

I do hope that I will be able to maintain my high standard in future. Let me see my today's result.
    Partha, I do not know how many of your forum posts are deleted. I can say one thing. It is very difficult for anyone to surpass you from what you said. Continue to be yourself and do not lose your identity.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Partha,

When the reason for deletion of the two posts is best known to you, there is no need to post this thread again. There is a way to express our anguish about the misdeeds of an individual or an entity and the language should be decent in an online forum like this. We too echo your views with patriotic fervour and none supports any action that needs to be condemned. But the language and tone matters and the two threads were deleted by Admin after internal discussions.

Regards,
    Jagdish

I am feeling proud of my achievement. Can't I be proud of myself? I think any Member can feel proud of his/her hard-earned achievement.

"Internal discussion''-Ha, Ha, Ha!

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

A performer gets appreciation and brickbats. You had plenty of appreciation from forum and now it is the time for brickbats through deletion of threads seeking quality submission. I have already beaten you as many of threads are also deleted , so I am senior give the honor to me.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan: Is it correct? How many of your threads got deleted in last one month? Let us compare number of deleted threads month-wise, quarter-wise, half-yearly and annually.

Point is you should not say anything to people of any country. Which is not good. We should not indulge in Hatred kind of thing and insult.

When I verified five threads of mine were deleted. That means I am most worst than you. But just cannot understand what kind of threads our editors are expecting. How come routine threads get passed and no comment from editors ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan: Just now checked. During the month of December, only two of my threads were deleted (both yesterday). But many others have been abruptly locked, and in some other cases, I was rebuked for posting such subject in Forum section. Adequate attention is being paid to restrict my contribution in this section.

What forum guidelines saying?
    Sometimes emotional outbursts may cross the forum guidelines.
    Pl note that forum guests/members are from multi-cultural, multi-religion, multi-lingual, multi-national societies. That means Global society.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Neeraj, a very beautiful response from you. Well said in a precise manner. My compliments to you.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Mr. Neeraj: Why are you posting irrelevant response? I hope that the Members would congratulate me in this thread. Just note my achievement and feel free to congratulate me.

So far as deleted threads are concerned, sometime deletion indicates that you are traversing right path.

In #621254 posting guideline was stated so I look at posting guideline. maybe you broke guideline rule? A bit odd, no? that you should be proud of breaking rule.

Sorry if I am wrong in putting this points to older person, but if site has rule we should follow. why break rule? and then feel happy about it like in this thread is not nice, no? if webmaster bans from posting as guideline says, then you will have to leave site. You will like that? if someone in house breaks discipline rule how you feel? proud? happy? what you will do? what we do can be picked up by family, like maybe kids at home. So if we break rule they break rule also.

Partha, I can beat you as far as deletion is concerned. However, I was not expecting such thread from you. Don't you know you have been already "tagged" by some intelligent and so called knowledgeable person that you are the "enemy" of one particular religion! Why don't you understand that some powerful people have every right to justify anyone as per their personal will whether tagging some member in a species category or creating some one enemy. You can't do anything, let them have their victory.

#621241 - The reason can be different people to people. It is you who is trying to prove that our neighbour country and some section of people in India are the same in nature while the world knows that we have been divided in 1947 itself. There is indeed different to talk about our neighbour country and the section of people in India both are not same. Check it out if you are doing the correct!

#621254, Forum guideline also say that one need not poke or insult someone if someone is not following his/her thought. Here, the guide itself lose the temper what you can talk about members. If one want to lead, he/she has to set an example but here it happen opposite.

Jagdish, I am surprised, the same "tone" and "language" were neglected when your people tagged him "Enemy". Where you were then? Instead of apologising about that matter, your intelligent person has hidden his face somewhere. Not very long, he was asking an apology from our PM, why he can't do the same now?

Anyhow either Partha is to be congratulated or Mohan is to be congratulated. if we are at the top of any list, that is great. So one thing is sure and definitely, you both will be in the top 5. So congratulations on the achievement. Some people are very diplomatic. Some are very direct. All depends on the nature of the individual. But being on our own is always the better. So whatever you feel is proper you will do. Whatever proper is felt the Editor, he will do that. There is no controversy here. But, I like very much the way of your presentation and the titles you chose for those writing. Another positive in you is you are very good at narrating the history. I like your narration methodology also. Please accept my congratulations on all these positives.
    drrao
    always confident

@KVRR,
    Thanks for the complements!
    Good sense prevails always…

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

#621258: Ms. Anandi: Please note that sometime deletion indicates that you are traversing right path. For Forum posting, the most important guideline is to have good relation with Editors and follow their dictum without any question.

Partha,

This thread, to put it very bluntly, is in totally bad taste and poking fun at the editing team through #621243 and #621279 is in equally bad taste. Was it really necessary? And why incite others with incorrect guidance through snide remarks? You've made some good contributions, raised interesting threads too - that is traversing the right path & not what you implied is the right one. It is sad to see you wasting your writing skills by traversing down the wrong path, like this thread.

Now, do listen to a sincere request - please stop making a mockery of both, yourself and the editors. Use your writing skills wisely & well.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

The managing Editor Vandana, we do have some sincere request, will you listen?

Stop justifying members with your own personal interest. If you want the member to follow you. First set the example by yourself. We all will follow you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.