You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 17th Dec - 23rd Dec'17 (Winners)

We are going to bid farewell to the year 2017 at the stroke of 12 in the midnight tomorrow and everything is set to welcome the New Year 2018 with joy,hope and prosperity. This year our Forum has seen the good contribution from our versatile senior members and cherished more with the entry of some new members with their thought provoking threads. Our Forum was ranking in the first place in the Google Index page at one stage during this year. Hope the same spirit and zeal would continue in the coming year also.

Now it is time to announce the result of the TOW for the week 17th Dec - 23rd Dec'17.
    And the Winner is:
    Neethu for her thread - A nap on my mother's lap
    ~ An excellent thread taking back everyone to their childhood days.

The Special Prize goes to:
    1. Neelam for her thread - Balance in all aspects of life
    ~ A thread that brought a new dimension to the word - Balance.

2. Jignesh for his thread - Switch off and say bye to standby
    ~ A very relevant thread that speaks about conservation of power and energy in a different style.

3. Natarajan for his thread - Spare a thought for the homeless this winter
    ~ A thought provoking thread about the Homeless who spent their nights in the winter on roads!

Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join me to greet the winners.
    My hearty congratulations to Neethu for winning the Thread of the week award. I also congratulate Neelam, Jignesh and Natarajan for being declared as the Special prize winners.
    Regards
    Rizwan

It is nice again TOW prizes were announced. My congratulations to Neethu for winning the best Tow award for the week 17th Dec to 23rd Dec 2017. My congratulations also to special prize winners, Neelam, Jignesh and Natarajan for their achievements.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to all the winners!
    The statement ''Our Forum was ranking in the first place in the Google Index page at one stage during this year''.
    Can anyone elaborate?

I love chocolates and ice creams!

My hearty congratulations and best wishes to Neethu for winning the thread of the week award. Appreciation also congratulations Neelam, Jignesh and Natarajan for being declared as the Special prize winners.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks for the announcement Pranita, Pleased to see my name on this list. The prize winning thread of Neethu was certainly a deserving one that explores the bond which the children share with their mothers.Congratulations for all the winners and the other ISC members for supporting us in the forum.

Congrats to Neethu for winning the TOW prize. Congrats to Neelam, Jignesh and Natrajan for getting the TOW special prize.

Congratulations to Neethu for your beautiful thread. It evoked so many memories. Congratulations to all the other winners.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulations to the TOW winner Neethu, a great thread indeed. Also my congrats to the special prize winners Neelam, Jignesh, and Natarajan for their thought-provoking threads. All the threads were really very nice.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congrats to all the thread of the week winners for the last week.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Hearty congratulations to Neethu, the winner of the TOW contest for the week 17th to 23rd Dec '17 and also to the Special Prize winners Neelam, Jignesh and Natarajan! Excellent threads.

We had lot many beautiful threads during this year and let it be our endeavor to enrich the forum with better thoughts and ideas and also to make it more active with responses and quality discussions in 2018.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Congratulations to all the winners for their respective threads during the said week.

Please keep up your good contributions in forum section in coming times also.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Ms. Neethu for winning the best ToW award for the week 17th Dec to 23rd Dec 2017. My appreciations to Special Prize winners, Ms. Neelam Joshi, Mr. Jignesh and Mr. Natarajan.

Expecting similar performance from them in future.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Hearty Congratulations to the winners of Thread of the Week.

Wow! Glad to be a winner, a good start for me in this year 2018. Thank you, everyone, for your wishes, I also want to thank all my co-winners

Hearty congratulations to Neethu for being the winner of the Thread of the week award. And also congratulations to Neelam, Jignesh and Natarajan for being the winners of the Special prize.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.