You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What I was in 2017 and what I should be in 2018?

My dear fellow ISCian,
    This thread is to talk about SuN freely and frankly with an open heart. Your sincere comments/criticism/advice will help me to understand myself and help to improve and overcome the areas of my weakness.

What I was in 2017 and What I should be in 2018?

I will be pleased if the leading ISCians respond to this thread, especially the Managing Editor, Senior members K Mohan, Partha, Dr. Rao, KVRR, TM Sankaran, Venkiteswaran, Saroja, Pooja Srivastava, Soundharya, Padmini, Juana, Jeets, Saji Ganesh, Jagdish Patro and other members who know me well.
    Members,
    You can take your own time to think well on this subject, and post your responses on 01 Jan 2018.

As I will be away from ISC, Kindly accept my New year greetings 12 hrs in advance.

No life without Sun

Delete Attachment

SUN, you are active on this site. You are very brief in your posts and you are very frank in your writing. Your wording is straightforward. You are having a nature of going with the people. You are a leader than a follower. This is in brief about what are you in 2017.
    You can continue to be the same in the year 2018 also. I expect to see more contests from you in this year. I hope you will have good times on this site in this year.

drrao
    always confident

Mr. SuN: First and foremost, I like your present profile picture. It is an excellent photo. This I take as a pleasant surprise. So far as 2017 is concerned, it is almost over and we should not discuss about it.

In 2018, I want you to actively participate in other sections, like Resource section and My India sub-section. As a beginning, you can write a small essay/article on your work-life experience. You can also write about the city where you reside or the place which you last visited in 'My India' sub-section. You can also post your school, if it is not there. If the school is already posted, you can write a review of this school.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments