You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

"Rewind, Review, and Reinvent yourself."

The year 2017 is coming to an end in few hours time. We all had happy, not so happy and unhappy memories of the year that is coming to an end. It is time for everyone to rewind our thoughts to what went right, what went wrong, what we did, what we did not do during the year. We have to review the reasons for our success and failures during this year and plan accordingly for the New Year. Now it is time to reinvent ourselves. We have to set our goals and means to achieve them in the coming year.
    I wish all the fellow members of the India Study Channel, a very "Happy and prosperous New Year 2018." I am thankful to this website for providing an opportunity for people like me to interact with the others and spend some happy and not so happy moments. I am looking forward to having a very enjoyable and peaceful "New Year, 2018."
    Many beautiful moments, some ordinary moments and some bad moments. Life is always a mix of all these things. Whatever is due to us will come to us and what is not ours will not come to us. But making ourselves happy is always in our hand only. We should always try to be positive even in the negative moments. As pronounced by the author it is time to all of us to rewind, review and reinvent. What are we ? are we going a wrong way anywhere? Think yourself and review your past and recollect the forgotten moments and don't repeat the same mistakes again. rewind and review are important for not repeating the same mistake again and again. All can do that get themselves corrected and proceed forward in the direction so that our happy moments will overtake unhappy moments. I sincerely thank the other for his good wishes and I sincerely join him in wishing all a happy and wonderful year ahead and my special wishes to the author.
    drrao
    always confident

Everone is requested not to start parallel threads on the same/similar theme of the year ending and a new one beginning.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.