You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Happy and unhappy moments in 2017

New year is coming in next nine years. I have no any feeling about old year 2017. Eating, working for existance of family and sleeping are in general happening during this year to me, nothing else. There may be political changes and policy changes were occurred. There are changing government in Himachal Pradesh and GST act implementation. I do not know why business people get distressed by this bill. It is not my business to discuss about this act. This year is memorable to have the wonderful experience in world Telugu conference held at Hyderabad. On this occasion, I would like to say happy new year to ISCians. If you have any moments here in this year feel free share with this thread. Do not miss it.
    It is not nine years, nine hours.

KNCharyulu,

There was already a similar thread on this earlier this month here . Please do not start parallel threads on the same/similar theme.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.