You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Happy Threads Week - 1st to 7th January 2018

As we begin 2018 today, I have a simple suggestion. Let us begin this first week of the new year with only happy threads. No threads on warring nations, deaths and violence; no threads on how to face challenges, overcome failures; no depressing poems or text; and absolutely no complaint threads and no bickerings.

Simply post threads which will automatically bring a smile to the face, cause a giggle to escape, make somebody laugh out loud. Something which makes somebody just happy. Let's spread sunshine & happiness this whole week through!

Will you join me? Do try. Submit a happy thread and then post the URLs in this thread (all in one response only & you could mention the date, too), so others can see it in case they missed it. Happy threads will get marked with happy emoticons, like this one with the happy dancing penguin.

(Of course, if you are posting a TOW topic-based entry thread, it need not come into this bracket of happy threads totally.)
    Here are my happy threads:
    1st January -
    1. Google a giggle
    2. ISC achievements for 2018 - what's yours going to be?
    3. Why are children fascinated with steps?

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Then I better restrict myself to responses.
    I am not very capable of thinking happy content. Funny content? I can try my best.

Wish you all a happy New year and week.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

A wonderful idea from our ME. Please find my First thread for this year in the forum.

Let's remain like babies.

Keeping alive the hope of a happy new year , I had posted the following thread:

Let us start making the garland of happiness threading together bits of happiness

I have posted this thread on the eve of Happy Week in ISC -
    Smile a while, it's not miles away!

Regards,
    Jagdish

Below are the happy threads posted by me on 6th Jan.

Cheers of Hostel life

Happiness lies in looking down

Here is my contribution on happy thread week

Even in our life good happiness moments would return. Never get jittery

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I have posted the thread;
    Money can not buy Happiness.

Service to mankind is service to God.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.