You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

December 2017 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the December 2017 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions, to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment, in the credits section.
    Congrats to all the members who have received the payment this time and let the new year celebrations extend with this additional earning from ISC. From my side filled invoice uploaded just now. Thanks.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulation to all members who are in the list of December 2017 cash payment. I just upload my invoice . It is similar like a new year gift from the best friend. Thanks Timmy Sir for this announcement.
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of Dec '17! Glad to find my name too in the list. Thank you Timmy sir for the timely announcement despite the busy festival schedule.
    'Not to know is bad; not to wish to know is worse'- African Proverb

My sincere thanks to the Managers of the site for keeping my name also on the list of cash awardees. My congratulations to all the members who got the cash payments for the month of Dec 2017. I hope all continue the good work and be getting cash payments every month. My special thanks to the Webmaster.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks for the great announcement and glad to find my name in it. A really wonderful gesture Mr.Timmy John, thanks, getting a payment on new year's day is more auspicious and sentimental for me. Congratulations for the members too.

Invoice uploaded, Congratulation to everyone whoever has payment this month, keep this hard work up for next month.
    live happily in every situation of life

Hearty congratulations to all the member ans editors of ISC who have received the payment for December 2017.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of December 2017. Thank you Timmy sir for announcing it on time as always.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.