You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Regarding on your search mechanism

Hello Developer,
    I think your search engine not working properly. Was your web framework on pre-release state. Please fix this bug as earliest as possible. I think your search engine mechanism (object) not indexing properly.

When I was searching on "MVC model" it doesn't gave me the result. Still in the current page, at least show the user "no post was found.". How bad the searching experience. "

At this moment you may be thinking that I am igoistic person, but you know I just show you the bug that was unintentionally created. Just please fix it in behalf of your concern customer/client/Web Admin/Web Master.
    After reading this thread I had made a search on 'MVC model' in the search box above right on this page.
    I have got some results. I am attaching the result page for proof.

For making search you have to press'enter' after typing the key word in the search box. Clicking outside does not work. Hope I answered your doubt. ( I had don the search on my desktop)

MVC-model-search.doc

Delete Attachment

Even I made a sample search of your topic and found the results. Here is the snipping tool shot of the few entries I could find through our search box on the right hand top.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Delete Attachment

@#Venkiteswaran, I was on mobile, so I didn't have enter button, just a screen tapping mechanism on my smartphone (Redmi MI Note 4). But I just clicked on the search icon but it doesn't load my query, as a result no query returned from the ASP.NET database, I think PHP is far far better than this ASP.NET.

PHP > ASP.NET === true

I used strict checking.

Regards,
    Surajit Basak

Surajit Basak,

The problem has been forwarded to the Webmasters.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• Sign In to post your comments