You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week i.e., 24th Dec’17 – 30th Dec’17 (Winners)

The joyful New Year celebrations are still on. With greetings to all our ISCians for a happy and prosperous New year, I take the privilege of announcing the TOW result for the last week i.e., 24th Dec'17 – 30th Dec'17.

And the Winner is -
    Ashwini for the thread - Feelings – Can we divide them as right and wrong?

It is also decided to award Special prize to:
    1. Pooja Srivatava for the thread - Variable thoughts looking for an ideal behaviour

2. Neeru Bhatt for the thread - Before death or after death?

3. Natarajan for the thread - Pampering parents and their poor children

4. Jeet Singh for the thread - Who is your Santa in real sense?

The winner will get 60 pts and 60 c.c while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Wow... Congratulations to Ashwini for winning the TOW award. It was a thoughtful thread indeed. Also, my congratulations to the special prize winners, Natarajan, Neeru and Jeet sir.

I am happy to be a special prize winner too. Thank you Pranita Mam. Just one request, my thread's name has a mistake in the word "Viable", actually, it is "variable". Can you please correct this.

Do what inspires you !!

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the week 24 Dec 2017 - 30 Dec 2017.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congrats to all the winners for writing such wonderful threads and winning the TOW award. Keep contributing such good threads.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations to Ashwini for winning the TOW prize.
    Congratulations to Pooja Srivastava, Neeru Bhatt, Natarajan and Jeet Singh for winning special prizes.
    As I was engaged in many other matters, I could no read or respond some of these threads then.

Hearty Congratulations to Ashwini for winning the TOW award and also word of appreciation to Pooja Srivastava, Neeru Bhatt, Natarajan and Jeet Singh for winning special prizes.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to Ashwini for being declared as the winner of Thread of the week award. I also extend my congrats to the Special prize winners Pooja Srivatava, Neeru Bhatt, Natarajan and Jeet Singh. I wish you all to get more awards like this in future. All the best..!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to the winner and all the special prize winners for TOW contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to the winner and all the Special Prize winners!
    The cash credits and points have been credited.

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

My hearty Congratulations to Ashwini for winning the TOW prize for the week 24th Dec to 30th Dec 2017.
    My Congratulations also to Pooja Srivastava, Neeru Bhatt, Natarajan and Jeet Singh for winning special prizes for the TOW.
    I wish they should continue their winning spree further and win many more prizes on this ISC.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners and all the special prize winners for Thread of the week 24th Dec to 30th Dec 2017 contest.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to the winners of the thread of the contest.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.