You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How would you describe our India if you go to space?

"Sare jahan Se achcha".

Yes, this is how the first Indian space traveller answered when our Prime Minister Indira Gandhi asked him as to "How our country looked from the space?"

Now, the question is, had you been into space instead of Rakesh Sharma or if ever you go to space and the same question is thrown out at you, What will be your prompt answer? No, don't think too much because if you think, the reply may not be unique. Just say it whatever it comes to your mind at first.

As for me if I have to reply it would be - "Incredible India"!

How about you, can you post such unique reply to describe India? Let's try it out!
    I do not think I will have an opportunity in my life to travel in space. Hence I would just believe what Rakesh Sharma said when he looked down to India from space: 'Saare Jahaan se achcha'.

But for the sake of creative imagination, I shall say" Ab saare jahaan se achha, lekin aage Chand ,Mangal mei bhi banaayenge isse bhi achcha ek naya India".

If I was offered a chance to fly to space and from there my reaction would be :
    Mera Bharath Mahan aur hamara pados bayhimaan

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

If I have to describe my feelings about our India from space. the answer will be A delighted feast to my soul and it can't be described in any language.
    drrao
    always confident

I would say "home". I can't describe India better. This country is my home. And to look at my home from space is one of the best feelings.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

My response would be - " I see only beautiful India on the earth, and nothing but India". Since I see only good things in life, I am able to see the good India from the space. "
    No life without Sun

I am deeply impressed by one after another beautiful thread being raised by Mr. Jeet Singh nowadays. Although I have decided to avoid this Forum section, but this beautiful thread has forced me to submit my response. Not only from the moon, but from everywhere in the universe, "India is the best''.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Haha, Partha thank you for the appreciation. This is what all about the importance of this forum. Here, everyone have their own way to post their thoughts. You have your own unique style to bring out even serious issue in humorous way! It will be indeed a healthy competition here as who can post a fresh thoughts.

It would be a great honor to see our own country from space, it would be like seeing something we never have seen before, so I would be stunned and lost for words and then says, it looks wonderful if it's day, if it's night I would say, it looks like the glittering jewel of the world

I will first compliment the thread by saying that it is today's most Ineresting and eye-catching thread of the forum section This thread has given me an opportunity to write few lines about my country, and I think If I ever got the chance to go into space the first word will be "incredible India" as it has become a tagline for the nation and will be my first thought too.
    But since I have got chance to think first and then reply so I will say "There is my country brightest, amazing, fantastic bulging out differently shining most among all even all the words in my dictionary to define its beauty seems less and I feel really proud every time I see its uniqueness in the whole structure of world, I love my India".

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Baywatch Lifeguard Jacket

I would say India is a country where many religions, languages ,rules, spices are seen. It contains many folk languages(22) and the official language to communicate while wandering to another state is Hindi. One must be knowing Hindi Language for communication. It contains many magnificent places like Kashmir is truly paradise ,can visit alluring islands of Andaman and Nicobar Islands who are Hydrophilous and love secluded and sereneful places, one can indulge in water activities like scuba diving, snorkelling....the one who is fond of lively and thrilling atmosphere, one can visit Goa(South India) for relaxing your nerves.....

If I get such an opportunity I will like to see how our country stands in comparison to our neighbours and other geographical concerns like coastal area, hills, rivers etc whichever seen easily by naked eye or telescope when you are in the space.

Regarding my exclamation, it could be -'Oh! Beautiful.'

Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.