You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Year Resolutions

A wish with the first letter of your name

I don't know how many of you have come across this little exercise that is being posted by FB friends that requires you to leave a positive word, beginning with the first letter of your name on the friend's post. It is a way of wishing that they are that word, during 2018.

I have been leaving words such Judicious and Jovial on the walls of my FB friends.

I thought I'd take this forward and have each one of you wish, all the others, one special quality that begins with the first letter of your name.

Please come up with a positive word – after all, it's meant to be a wish from the heart.

To everyone on ISC, I wish you to be 'Just' in 2018.

Let's see what you wish everyone.
    From my side " Moments" of over joyed happiness from the beginning of this year. " May" all the pending wishes of 2017 be fulfilled this year with abundant happiness.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

From my side, 'Showers'of good wishes to all. Super times should be there for all during the year 2018 with all happy moments and delighted times.
    drrao
    always confident

Positive mind, positive vibes and a positive life for all. May 2018 be a positive and successful year for all.

From my end, for my letter, I would say "Peace", it is what is needed for a happy environment. Peace is the need of the hour to maintain friendly relations with everyone.
    Do what inspires you !!

Wish you all a very "Successful" and "Sweet" new year !! "Sincerely" I am wishing this to each one of the ISCIAN.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Wishing all ISCians a year to 'cherish'.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

"spread" your wings and explore more
    Spread positivism, spread joy.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

"Associate". Find people, things and experiences you can associate yourself with.
    And never be "alone".

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Sun's Simple and Sincere first letter Short wish to all the ISCian for the year 2018 is -"Shine like Sunshine by being anything in your life"
    No life without Sun

'Understanding' with others is a crucial element for smooth sailing of our lives in this world and I wish all the members of ISC to have a meaningful, imaginative and successful time in ISC during the year 2018.
    Knowledge is power.

New year wish to all of you!
    I love chocolates and ice creams!

I wish you all to be vibrant.

Never lose your zest & enthusiasm for whatever task you do, for whichever goal you wish to achieve, for the dreams that you have. Your vibrant nature can, in turn, do a world of good to others, inspiring them, too, to be exuberant and lively.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I was just wondering how does the wishes (good or bad) travel? Do they travel through words or through feelings? If they travel through words, are they effective without feelings? And if they travel through feelings, is it necessary to express them through words?

A good or bad wish always come from the heart. Heart is the place where feelings & emotions reside. Heart transits only that feeling which is in abundance there. An overflowing feeling comes out as a wish (good or bad).

But a wish expressed in words loses its effectiveness. Because words are the domain of Mind; and mind is a monster which thrives on ego and self-interest. It extracts energy from the feelings and makes them empty.

"If you want to make real progress, you must give up all ideas of personal attainment".

OMG!
    Once again the Newbie Manish Nanda has pulled up the old thread of January 2018 despite the advice rendered and requested.
    It is time high for Manish Nanda to refrain from the practice of pulling up old threads.

Editors: Kindly watch this Gentleman and make him to realise.

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments