Congratulations Neeraj, on reaching the gold level of ISC membership!
I think you were a bit hasty to apply for the Google AdSense revenue sharing program as you have not fulfilled the minimum criteria to apply for an AdSense account through ISC.
Here's what you need to do -
Primarily, you need to be actively contributing in other sections and not only in the forum, which is what you have been doing so far. You need to be active in the articles section, especially, as quality content in that section is what is required. You could also contribute to our Ask Expert section.
Secondly, the profile details, with the address, should be updated.
There are basically 5 criteria out of 6 which need to be fulfilled, These are:
1. Fill up the profile details with address (likely when you registered as a member, you did not fill in all the boxes);
2. Submit minimum 10 approved articles (not six, as stated by K Mohan in his response);
3. Reaching gold level (this you have achieved);
4. Received at least one prize (receiving an award is a good stamp for your profile, as it will indicate you are a quality contributor);
5. Been an active member for 6 months+ (this is done); and
6. Uploaded a profile photo which is verified by the Webmasters.
Some members have got an AdSense account even if they have not fulfilled criteria #5. Even uploading of photo or winning a prize may not necessarily create any hurdles. However, you do need to have five green ticks on your Adsense profile page here at this site (see the page via Dashboard- below Revenue Settings-View AdSense profile.)
It would be good not be hasty in apply for an AdSense account through ISC. Instead, when you have fulfilled the criteria, you could post a forum thread under Discussion Forums>>About IndiaStudyChannel>>AdSense Profile Reviews and get input from seasoned AdSense-holding members as to whether or not your profile is eligible for an application.
Wishing you all the best to get the requisite AdSense approval soon!
When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)