You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Member level changes to Gold!

Happy to tell you that my member level changes from Silver to Gold just now!
    My points are crossed 1000 mark.
    Thanks for reading my posts.

I applied for Google AdSense Revenue Sharing and it is in pending status. Now what? I don't know
    Congratulations for getting promoted to Gold level. I wish you should be more active now and become Diamond member at the earliest. I wish your Adsense account will get approves at the earliest. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Neeraj great to know that you are now reaping gold in this site. It is the great feeling to have people like you and achieving the level of gold and as of now do not worry about adsense as you are now going to share more in article section and then apply for the adsense. At least six good articles has to be approved by this site and then only you will get the Google nod. Now that you have become gold member, writing content would be easy and not challenging , so create good number of articles on varied subject, share them and see that those are approved and then you can apply for adsense from your profile page.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Neeraj, on reaching the gold level of ISC membership!

I think you were a bit hasty to apply for the Google AdSense revenue sharing program as you have not fulfilled the minimum criteria to apply for an AdSense account through ISC.

Here's what you need to do -
    Primarily, you need to be actively contributing in other sections and not only in the forum, which is what you have been doing so far. You need to be active in the articles section, especially, as quality content in that section is what is required. You could also contribute to our Ask Expert section.

Secondly, the profile details, with the address, should be updated.

There are basically 5 criteria out of 6 which need to be fulfilled, These are:
    1. Fill up the profile details with address (likely when you registered as a member, you did not fill in all the boxes);
    2. Submit minimum 10 approved articles (not six, as stated by K Mohan in his response);
    3. Reaching gold level (this you have achieved);
    4. Received at least one prize (receiving an award is a good stamp for your profile, as it will indicate you are a quality contributor);
    5. Been an active member for 6 months+ (this is done); and
    6. Uploaded a profile photo which is verified by the Webmasters.

Some members have got an AdSense account even if they have not fulfilled criteria #5. Even uploading of photo or winning a prize may not necessarily create any hurdles. However, you do need to have five green ticks on your Adsense profile page here at this site (see the page via Dashboard- below Revenue Settings-View AdSense profile.)

It would be good not be hasty in apply for an AdSense account through ISC. Instead, when you have fulfilled the criteria, you could post a forum thread under Discussion Forums>>About IndiaStudyChannel>>AdSense Profile Reviews and get input from seasoned AdSense-holding members as to whether or not your profile is eligible for an application.

Wishing you all the best to get the requisite AdSense approval soon!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations Neeraj. Continue with your contributions and be present in all sections. Forum section alone is not sufficient.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Hearty congratulations Neeraj on touching Gold! Remain active and keep contributing so that you reach the Diamond club soon!
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Neeraj,
    Congrats for being the Gold, and I wish you to be Diamond soon. Kindly follow the ME's advice for Adsense Revenue earning. Best of luck.

No life without Sun

Congratulations Mr. Neeraj. You have now reached 'Gold' level. So you can be certain about one aspect, you will never be demoted below this level. A Platinum Member or a Diamond Member can be demoted, if he/she discontinue in ISC, but Gold Members won't be demoted.

Just joking! Now please be regular and join Diamond club of ISC as early as possible.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations. Neeraj. Carry on with good contributions. Best wishes reaching more higher levels and achievements.

Thanks all my dear friends for the congratulatory wishes, particularly 'Madam ji' for detailing what needed for the Google AdSense Revenue Sharing programme! I will follow the instructions and try my best to participate in other sections. I think, I have to spare more time for this site which am finding very difficult. Let me try.
    I am spending my spare time in Forum section because I am finding some interesting people here with interesting ideas and interacting with them is always interesting!

I love chocolates and ice creams!

Congrats Mr. Neeraj for attaining the Gold level. Way more levels to go. Keep up your writing spirit.
    Do what inspires you !!

Thanks Pooja for the wish!
    I love chocolates and ice creams!

Congratulations Neeraj on reaching the Gold Level membership of ISC. It is a wonderful place where you can share your know through Articles, Expert question Answer , latest job recruitment or other activities of you daily life.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations Neeraj on achieving the Gold, it is sense of satisfaction and have done something useful and getting the award. Wishing you all the very best to move on to the next levels.

• Sign In to post your comments