You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Meditation is a way to connect with Infinite Power.

Meditation is a process in which we make efforts to overcome the instability of the mind.Meditation helps the soul to connect with the great soul. It is useful in the treatment of disorders like hypertension, strain and anxiety. Those who meditate regularly tend to develop magnetic and dynamic personalities, while we meditate all thoughts of past and future are ceased.There is only one thought is in our mind.We are the part of the Infinite and Eternal power. We have the power to change ourselves and our surroundings.We feel more peaceful than before.
    Meditation gives us the power to focus on one at a time. It is really the training to the mind not to go here and there.
    It will bring a lot of happiness and peace to the mind. Generally, while we are working on one issue our mind may go here and there and we will lose our focus. When you are studying seriously if somebody is talking you will tend to hear their conversation and thus making you shift a little from your study. But once you practice meditation you will develop a way of focusing on the issue on hand. When you have a stable and focused mind it will do wonders. At the same time, your health improves and give you more happiness. Slowly when you become more and more focused you may get more wisdom. As you meditate more you understand more and more and you can go in-depth and understand more about the mankind and its existence.

drrao
    always confident

By doing meditation during the wee hours of the morning you can certainly go to the transcendental mode and experience the immense peace and tranquility to the heart and life. The big people in the society are regularly doing the meditation and getting benefited. For example PM Narender Modi, UP CM Yogi Adityanath, AP CM Chandrababu Naidu are the notable political leaders who are regular at their meditation on daily basis and thus cope up with the extra working hour and sustain the stress too. And those who does the meditation are free from any disease be it any season.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Meditation is good and Raki is another stage of meditation and yes its true there are lot of stages on meditation and whole life can be less to complete all stages but if you complete some stages then you can realize many things like soul ,piece and many other things .
    I only do yoga because there is no much time in our busy life only 10 to 30 min yoga is enough if we able to maintain in our life.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

Nice thread, meditation is the best way to attain peace and the infinite power. It connects with your inner soul. It balances your mind and your heart. It creates a calm atmosphere.
    It not only helps to stay fit physically but also helps to soothes us mentally.

Do what inspires you !!

Goutham Budha once said about goal of meditation: 'I teach one thing and one only; that is suffering and the end of suffering'
    The control of mind that meditation offers was supposed to help its practitioners see the world in a new compassionate way, allowing them to break free from the categorizations that commonly divide people from one another.
    Does meditation work as promised? You have to tell.
    Now meditation is a fashionable tool for improving your mind. Its practice can improve your creativity, memory and intelligence. It is good, but you have to think about for what it originally intended.

Certainly, meditation can do magic and I do believe in it very strongly. I am not the one who does meditation regularly but whenever I do, I go to deep level. Then it feel as if my body is flying. A human body can do anything naturally it is we who could not bring out those power. Indeed, it is not an easy but can be done with practice. With meditation, you can heal your affected body part and it is true. Like that there are many such magical things can be done through meditation which looks impossible.

• Sign In to post your comments