You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Request to members: Utilize your quota of raising threads as the forum is starving for new ones.

Every member of this site are having the gifted blessing to churn out good threads for the forum. But most of the members are not utilizing their available quota of creating threads and thus the forum is starving for threads. Old threads which are already responded are making rounds and rounds and therefore there is urgent needs of threads. From my side in two days more than 8 threads are making rounds in this forum and my quota also goes nil. So brace up and come up with qualitative threads immediately.
    Yes. It is true. Mohan is very regular in raising new threads on one or the other subject. If everybody raises threads like him there will be plenty of threads for discussion in this forum section. But many of us don't raise so many threads. We should not hesitate to raise new topics and threads. But sometimes we will not have much time to think about new topics. Anyhow, we should all follow the practice put forward by Mohan and see that many new threads will be there always on this forum section so that there will be a good activity on this section and make it live always. It will continue to be the most attractive section of Indiastudychannel and educate the members more and more on new topics and various discussions pertaining to the point. By reading these threads and discussions we will get familiarised with the members of this channel.
    drrao
    always confident

Good. After posting this thread, three new posts appeared in this forum and that is great going for live comments.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

True, I agee. I am not raising any threads these days but I could also see there are not much threads to respond also. I will try to contribute.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Mr. Mohan: Nowadays I don't feel any enthusiasm to raise new threads. I feel astonished thinking how you manage to raise threads year after year.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Partha you have the advantage of knowledge galore with you given the position you hold at the office. For you at least sharing should not a problem.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sorry Mohan Sir, the first few days after new year, I was focussing on the article writing. I must admit it takes more time than replying and raising threads in forum. Now I'm slowly adjusting my time for the articles, I have started replying to the threads today. Hope to stay whenever I find time.
    I agree, we need to make an effort to keep the forum active. There are many of us who can easily post at least one thread a day.

• Sign In to post your comments