You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Impact of estimated earnings on total earnings

I need some clarification on AdSense earnings. I have seen one ad lick from one of my other website associated with it. While I am seeing in estimated earnings it shows the figure but the same is not increased total earnings. For example, in my estimate earnings for today is 0.16$ but total earnings was not increased. What is the reason behind it? Is there any solution to the issue? Six years back, if any crease in estimate earnings that was seen in total earnings. That is not happened now.
    The total earnings are not necessarily immediately updated with daily earnings. Give it some time, it will get added to the total.

Google Adsense estimated earnings are the earnings which are reflected based on the recent activity on your account (Google Adsense account). This is not the exact or accurate earning report and generally it will be higher than the final/actual earnings.

The finalized earnings are shown in two tabs, 'current balance' and ''most recent payment'. The current balance is the one which is in your account and you aren't paid yet. Most recent payment is the payment you received recently.

The total or actual earnings are the reports which are updated and most accurate. This will be updated once in a month. This will finalized after checking all valid impressions and clicks on your ads. So you need to be patient about the final earnings to be reflected.

Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.