You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Received my payment for isc

I am happy to inform that i have received my payment. Thanks to ISC
    Congratulations for receiving amount from ISC. In the year 2011, first time I have got money of 300 rupees as check related to federal bank sent from Kerala. But, I could not draw the money as money was not transferred to my account. Next time, I got nearly 1200rupees directly into my account through wire transfer. But, I have nervousness as I have not got AdSense money still now so far. However, your journey in ISC to be gone on happily.

Congratulations Mr.Ramachandran Pattabiraman on receiving your payment.

Congratulations to Mr. Ramachandran Pattabiraman on receiving payment. I hope you will receive continuously payment every. Month in the year 2018. These days money is getting credited into the account before 10th. Thanks to ISC. Congratulations to all the achievers.
    drrao
    always confident

Though you have got a payment from ISC after a good gap, I think it is is not your first payment.
    However even though it is a small amounting in comparison to our other regular earnings, it is definitely a pleasure to get the 'fruits of our efforts'. Best wishes getting more such payments.

Congratulations Sir on your first cheque from ISC. Irrespective of the amount this will motivate you more to contribute to this channel with your immense knowledge helping others. Keep going with the good work. Knowledge is wealth and keep spreading your wealth across. Kudos!
    Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

For every rupee earned through this site we feel elated as the payment made is for sharing our views and thoughts in writing and every member feel pride in it. Congrats.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.