You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Is is correct for ISC to give space for a Bitcell advert?

The last couple of days, whenever I login to ISC, I see this advert about 'The Bitcell'. The logo looks very attractive. The site says it is registered in California USA and allows people to trade in 15 crypto currencies.

Most of us have heard about bitcoin and the fact that many have made money and lost in crypto-currencies but more importantly, In India, RBI and the authorities have time and again stated that cyrpto currencies are NOT legal in India.

At ISC site, is it OK to advertise or lend the space to an illegal or controversial subject.
    This point needs discussion. Bitcoin is losing its ground and RBI cleared that these currencies are not legal. But in many places, these advertisements are being placed by the companies regarding their activity in cryptocurrencies. So I feel the individual who wants to deal with such forms should be careful but the advertising agencies will not stop the advertisements. Cigarette smoking in public places is banned. It advocates time and again that smoking is injurious to health. But we see many adds about these products. It is also similar to that I feel.
    drrao
    always confident

Now the crypto currency mania is taking every one for the ride. As Jio is all set to launch there own bit coin sooner under the leadership of younger Ambani and thus it may not be illegal.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

There aren't any firm bans and the ban is mostly on the transaction of bitcoins than mining it.
    Bitcoin mining is a fun activity which is offered in all platforms on mobiles and pc.
    It is very popular nowadays requiring a minimal investment and promising rewards.
    I believe these coins are called Satoshi and we have some 5 lakh satoshi or something we can draw our reward, amounting respective to the bitcoin rate.
    The aspects seem promising.
    And many people are doing it already.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Cryptocurrency is not legal NEITHER illegal, so what is the problem is showing the adverts?

Cryptocurrency is not illegal in India. So, there is no problem with the advertisement of cryptocurrency.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments