You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- December '17- Winner!

An existing star on the ISC sky has been shining more brightly and shedding better light in the Forum and Ask Expert sections and also marking its valuable presence in some other sections too during the last quarter of the previous year.

Friends, the Star of the Month award for the month of Dec '17 goes to none other than, Natarajan for his active, valuable, quality and positive presence across different sections in ISC during the period.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating Natarajan, the Star of the Month winner for Dec '17.
    A nice selection. He deserves the award. Congratulations to Natarajan for winning star of the month award for the month of December 2017. I wish he will become more and more active on this site and win more and more awards on this site.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats Natarajan for being the Star of the month. Truly a very deserving award for him. A very consistent person, who keeps guiding us with his valuable contributions. May you keep shining like this on the ISC platform.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations to Natrajan on getting the Star of the Month award for December 2017.
    It is a well deserved title and a foregone conclusions having sen his contributions across various sections. I am sure a few more are also in the offing.

Congratulations to Mr. Natarajan for winning the Star of the Month award for December, 2017. Considering his performance, there is no doubt this is a very apt selection.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations Mr. Natrajan for winning the star of the month award for December 2017. Wishing you all the best to continue the same spirit throughout 2018 as well.
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Thanks a lot Mr.Saji Ganesh and the admin team. A big thanks and my sincere appreciation to all the members above for their wishes and those who have made my presence worthwhile in ISC. Hope to continue my participation as far as I can this year.

Congratulation Mr. Natrajan for winning the star of the month award for December 2017. Start of the new year with an award I hope you keep winning such awards throughout the year.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Natarajan has been very active in all the sections and his responses were truly fantastic and hence deserves this great recognition. My appreciation and best wishes for winning star of the month award.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

You deserve it because you are really seen this month with your utmost sincerity which you do and all the best for the upcoming month in near future.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations Natrajan for becoming the Star of the Month. Its all your hard work and dedication that made you 'Star of the Month'.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Wish you all the best on the star of the month award which you really deserve also.
    Please keep up your magnificent contribution in ISC.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks, everyone, it is heartening to read the lines of wishes and encouragement. I remember the first few emails from senior members and the editorial team with words of encouragement.

Congratulations to Mr. Natrajan for winning Star of the Month Award. It is really great to see your name for this award because I have observed your contribution in different sections which is actually difficult.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Mr.Natarajan for getting the Star of the month award for the month of December 2017. ISC always appreciates deserving people with good awards. Wish you to get more awards like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Not to know is bad; not to wish to know is worse'- African Proverb

I have checked my own competition thread. I have found that I have received cash credit of Rs. 10/-, but no enhanced points credit. Earlier I always used to get enhanced points credit along with cash credit. Has the policy been revised?

Partha, you have posted at the wrong place by mistake. Anyway, we will check it out and let you know.
    'Not to know is bad; not to wish to know is worse'- African Proverb

Extremely sorry! Yes, I posted it in wrong thread.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and thanks for the credits Mr.Saji Ganesh

Congratulations to Mr. Natarajan for winning the Star of the Month award. Wishing you good luck and great success opening in the new year. Let success be yours.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Natraja for being the winner of the Star of the Month Award for December month and winning the cash prize of Rs. 500/. Wishing you success and more awards like this.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Congratulation Mr. Natarajan, you definitely deserve it for the way you write and present your thoughts in a very organized manner if I may say so, I have no doubt that there are many more awards in store for you.

Thanks once again for all your kind wishes, motivates me to keep contributing to ISC.

Congratulations to Mr. Natrajan for winning "star of the month award" for December 2017.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

• Sign In to post your comments