You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How can i earn money?

how can i earn money with the help of your site? may i post my poems on your site?

tell me the work of your site?
    Sanidhya, a warm welcome to ISC, the best educational portal in India. At the outset, let me tell you that earning money should not be your priority as a member here. ISC is a genuine site and does make payments that are due to members but what you earn depends on your contributions to the different sections and participating and winning contests that are conducted from time to time. ISC does not promise lots of money but whatever you earn is promptly paid. Let learning be your priority and earnings will surely follow.

I suggest you to read and understand the Posting Guidelines to different sections and all the Help Topics properly before becoming active here. That will help you to know the requirements and facilities of this site. Go through the contents posted in different sections to get an idea as to how you should construct your material for being accepted in this site.

It would be better if you start by posting responses to new threads in the forum section. It is the most vibrant section in ISC and a few days of experience in the forum will help in acquainting yourself with our members and also give you an idea as to how you should proceed. It may please be noted that ISC is not a social networking site as such and so we need to follow the guidelines and instructions that are posted from time to time. You must take particular care about your grammar and spellings though editors and members will be there to help and guide you.

So, be committed to improving your language and knowledge and also for sharing your knowledge and views with other members. Earnings will surely follow in due course. Just start off and all the best!

**Sanidhya, you may submit poems occasionally but not as a regular feature. Read through ISC and you will come to know.

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Warm welcome to Sanidhya. We do welcome well conceived poems from own and not copied from any source. But what I feel that this forum is the highly visited page and when you raise a topic , series of responses do pour in either in appreciation or critical evaluation. When you submit poems, it may be read or at the most appreciated by one or two members and there cannot be inclusive debate on the poem or its content. That is why it is better to raise such topics and issues which are more concerned with the public and initiate discussion in such a way that there must be instant response as soon as the topic as been raised. Moreover do not raise routine topics which has already been raised and debated many number of times. You can have close observation of your life and others and draw conclusion has to what is bothering you and that can be debated here.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome to ISC. Don't start your journey on this site with a view to earning. It is an educational site and India's best educational site. You can share your knowledge with others and you will also get educated on this site. That is the prime issue. Then basing on your postings, activity and responses you will start earning also,
    So start your journey to share and acquire Knowledge. Best of luck to you.

drrao
    always confident

Heartily welcome to Sanidhya to ISC. This is very useful for improving knowledge in English language. You can come across so much content using different vocabulary in this website. The first thing to utilize with ISC that it is learning based website. That means you can observe the updates in different section of ISC which are helpful to know the ideology of members on present issues going on in the society.

Come to the earning approaches from this site, you can know by reading FAQs in ISC. Whatever may be you produce content here in ISC in different sections should coup up with the conditions and policies of this website.

Welcome to the site, the main motto is learning and then earn. As suggested by others, please make your presence felt in the forum ( the easier section to start off), once you familiarise with the sections and the guidelines, based on your knowledge and writing skills, you can start earning. You can contribute articles, check out the ask the expert questions (the policies are strict and answers should be meaningful). You can also participate in the contest. If you are good at informing job details, you can post job announcements after checking the guidelines.

• Sign In to post your comments