You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 31st Dec’17 – 6th Jan’18 on topic Jewel (Winners)

We have received 21 entries for Topic based TOW contest for the week 31st Dec'17 – 6th Jan'18 on topic Jewel. Thank you all for a very good response for presenting your thoughts in a different perspective on the given topic. It was a difficult task to select the best of the very good threads.

There are two winners this time and they are:
    Soundharya for the thread - Smile is a precious jewel that shines bright

and
    Aditya Mohan for the thread - A jewel around the world.

The Special Prize goes to:
    1. Natarajan for the thread - The ignored jewels of Modern families

2. Jignesh for the thread - Unlock that hidden jewel in your child

3. Neethu for the thread - The Jewel that adorned his face

4. Jeet Singh for the thread - Don't you think that our life is like a Jewel?

The winners will get 60 pts and 60 c.c each while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to all the winners. All other participants would get c.c based on the quality of the thread. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Hearty congratulations to the proud winners of the last month's ToW awards. All the award-winning threads are superb and thought-provoking. More such brilliant threads are expected from all winners.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations to all the winners. This was really an exciting topic and members contributed very creative entries.
    Please keep up the spirit and continue posting your good work.

Knowledge is power.

I won ? Awesome ! I thought my thread wasn't good enough this time.
    I've read all other entries too. Innovation was at the peak this time.
    Congratulations to the winners.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Hearty congrats to two proud winners and four special prize winners on the tow Jewel. ISC admin has really chosen the right entries and the those authors were aptly rewarded.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks for the delightful announcement. Congrats to all the winners and the participants. The entires had quality and some excellent use of the term.

Congratulations to Soundhrya and Aditya Mohan for winning the TOW on the subject Jewel.My congratulations to Natarajan, Jignesh, Neethu and Jeet Singh for winning special prizes in the contest. I wish them all the best and hope they will win much more prizes in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations TOW winners
    Regards
    Chitra
    "Do not give up, things might not favour you always"

Congratulations to all the winners who proved to be the most valuable jewel in this competition of jewels. The uniqueness of each and every jewel is appriciated in ISC.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Congratulations to both the winners Saundharya and Aditya for their amazing threads. Also my wishes to the special prize winners. All the threads were very good and had a great presentation. Great work guys.
    Do what inspires you !!

My hearty congratulations to the Thread of the week award winners and other special prize winners. There were a number of creative threads this time on the given topic.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners Saundharya and Aditya and all the special prize winners for TOW contest.
    The topic was unique and the entries were having different dimensions to discuss. Although I could not participate but enjoyed reading the entries.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Soundharya and Aditya, the joint winners in the topic based TOW contest for the week 31st Dec '17 to 06th Jan '18 and also to the special prize winners Natarajan, Jignesh, Neethu and Jeet Singh! The number of entries, as well as the variety and quality of the entries, was encouraging. Hope to see that such enthusiasm is maintained.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

Congratulations to the winners of Thread of the week contest.

My hearty congrats to all the TOW participants, the TOW winners and the special prize winners. You all are the jewels of ISC. Well done guys. Keep it up, and shine like jewels.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations Soundharya and Aditya for winning the TOW. I am so glad to find my name on the list of special prize. I owe this prize to that old man with a toothless smile. If I will meet him again, I am definitely telling him about this prize.

I would like to congratulate my co-winners as well for their win.

Congratulations Soundharya and Aditya. Happy to see special prizes too. I read all entries to this contest. I could see that everyone tries to make their entries look best in all possible way. Well recognized. Congratulation to all prize winners.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

• Sign In to post your comments