You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

For men only-How do you like to be hugged by a man?

This thread is for general discussion only. The intention of this thread is not to make fun of anyone. Let us leave politics out of this. There are many ways of greeting new people. In India, we generally greet people with one of the following actions. A Namaste, smile, hello, hi, loose handshake, a firm handshake and rarely a hug. I do not mind all the above except the hug. I dislike being hugged by a man whoever he may be. What sort of greeting do you prefer? Are there any other forms of greeting adopted? If so narrate them.
    I always prefer saying Namastae or Hallow to greet the people. Generally, I never get attracted by handshakes or hugs. In Telangana, it is the habit of all gents to hug other gents to greet them or congratulate them. Slowly that habit is going away and everybody trying to say hallow or namaste.
    drrao
    always confident

We had a good discussion on greetings in this forum earlier. According to me, a Namaste and a firm handshake are found to be good.

deleted
    drrao
    always confident

The point in question may be discussed in this active thread.
    Members are once again requested to keep a tag on the threads under discussion and refrain from posting offshoots.

'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.