You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

How much one can earn from ISC ?

Hello ISC Members,

I'm Devi a new member of ISC. I would like to ask you all one question. How much one can earn from ISC provided spending 1 to 2 hours on daily basis.

Being an experienced member of ISC, What kind of suggestion or Guidance you can earn to get consistent earnings from ISC ?
    Welcome to this educational site.

I have been a Member of this site for 2 years 4 months. During these 28 months, I have answered this particular query for more than 28 times. As a new Member, I think your first target should be to get acquainted with the various sections and sub-sections of the site. Find out in which areas you are comfortable. Read the Help topics in details. Start contributing regularly. Then automatically you will start earning. Earning depends upon your level and quality of contribution.

So, the motto should be: Learn before you earn.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Devi, warm welcome to this site as a new member and your question of earning potential from this site is natural and this kind of doubt always lingers in the minds of new members. Never mind. If you can spend two hours a day, that means you can churn out at least three to four articles with good heading, good summary, nice content and if possible with illustrations on your own, can bring you at least 300 rupees per day. But again it is not that easy to create a lengthy article with all good ingredients. What I suggest that keep the articles in draft position and add the matter to it on daily basis and once you feel that you have come up with great article and the reading was pleasing and understandable, then upload the same for the approval. Once uploaded you must wait for two to three days for verification and nod. And thus your earning spree starts and the per cash credit to each article depends on quality and length of the article.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hi Devi, welcome to ISC.
    I joine ISC long back, but became active very recently. Of course, money is something that attracted me to join this community, later understood, this site gives more than monetary benefits. What you contribute makes you earn money here, what you learn will be more satisfying to you. So, for earning and learning, consistency of your presence to this site is more important. You can explore more in ISC everyday.

I would recommend you to come up with qualitative articles to earn more.
    Read more articles, and give additional points to it, if you find anything missing or anything relevant to it. It is more like give and take policy in writing comments to articles.
    Answer the ask expert section. Do it only if you find your answer satisfies the need of question raiser.
    Be active on forum section, it helps in gaining points, which is more important in reaching net level. i.e., from silver to Gold.
    Participate in different contests announced in forum section. It helps in winning cash awards and also recognition for your qualitative contribution.

Why being a gold member is important?
    You can then only be eligible to apply for revenue sharing sites like google ad sense. It adds more to your cash credits.

Wishing you all the best t learn and earn more.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Thank you Partha Kansabanik, Mohan and Srimathi for your valuable inputs. I will follow your guidelines and start my contributions to this site..

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.