You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request to remove my restriction in jobs section

Respected webmaster,

Today I got temporarily restricted in jobs section due to rejection of 5 job posts. Those posts were rejected as they were already submitted by another members. I searched using search option before I post those jobs, but I didn't found them, so I have posted those jobs. I usually search the jobs using different keywords before I post, but sometimes I can't find them even though they are posted by others.

I request webmaster to remove the restriction. And I promise that I don't repeat this again.
    Really sorry to know that your job postings has been restricted due to submission of already submitted jobs. Please note that our online members who are regular contributors wont miss a chance and post all the important jobs that were available and thus new members have to ensure that they post such entries which are yet to be posted, You can verify the jobs from our search box and if the same post is already shared then we should not post the same. Nevertheless you are now banned and kindly have your contributions in other sections and after some days the job section would be opened for you.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

K Mohan sir, thanks for your input. In restrictions page it was stated that "Your rights will be automatically restored after few days, once you pass the 5 rejections in last 5 days period. "

What that this mean? How can I pass already rejected jobs? Please clarify anyone. How can I get my posting rights back in job section. I request concerned editors to help me.

Regards,
    Ramya

Ramya, your request and the subsequent query have been put up to the concerned section. Please wait for a clarification from the desk.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

You need to check in new submissions too before making a job post not just in the search option as it is not cent percent effective in locating the earlier job posts.

A request with Webmaster has been made to look in to the matter, kindly wait for the reply.

Ok Sir, I will check in new submissions too from now onwards before I post jobs. Waiting for reply from webmaster. Hope my restriction will be removed soon.
    Regards,
    Ramya

It has been 5 days since I got restricted to post in job section. But still my restriction was not removed. I thought restriction will be removed automatically after 5 days. But I am not able to post in job section today also. I request webmaster to react on this soon, so that I can start contribute in job section.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Ramya,

Please let us know if you are now able to submit jobs as the 5-day time frame is over.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Yes madam, now I am able to post jobs. Thank you.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.