You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of Dec '17- Winners!

It is now time to announce the Winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of December '17. These special awards are presented to members who put up notable performance in different sections during the period. And the winners are -

Articles
    Sunilkanth

Jobs
    Madhvee Chaubey

Forum
    Chitra

Ask Experts
    Nishanth

Super Contributor award for Information Updates goes to Pramod Dhabolkar

No one has been found eligible to be selected as the Super Contributor to the photo Section. Let us see whether we will have a competitor in this category for the month of January.

The Wizards will each get a cash reward of Rs 250/- each and the Super Contributor gets a cash reward of Rs 100/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    Congratulations Winners. This is the first time I get to know about this award.
    Good to see that wizards are found section wise and recognized for the same.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Congratulations to all the winners. It is really great that some new names can be seen among the winners of these prestigious awards. At the same time, it is also little bit astonishing that no candidate could be found in Photo section.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

The winners really deserve the recognition. My hearty congratulations to all the winners. Their quality of the work brought them these laurels. Keep up the good work.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the proud winners who have made their presence in the respective fields. Wishing the very best for future awards.

My appreciation and congrats to article section wizard winner Sunilkanth as he truly deserves the recognition for his indepth contribution of resources of vaired subject. My appreciation also goes to Madhvee Chaubey for her contirbutions in jobs section wizard and with her submissions surely many would have benefited with new jobs. And who can forget the contributions of Chitra who won the wizard for forums. Nishanth has been making waves in Ask Experts section and thus winning the coveted wizard for Dec 17. Pramod has to be complemented for getting the wizard for Information updates.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrats to all the winners. Please keep up your good work in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Heariest congratulations to Sunilkant, the resource wizard, Chitra, the forum wizard and Nishanth, the Ask expert wizard and the super contributor of information updates section, Pramod Dhabolkal for winning the awards. Keep up the good work.

Thanks to webmaster and editors for considering me for the job section wizard award.

Thanks to ISC members for their wishes.

I hope, that I get regular time, so that I can keep contributing in this educational platform, where I have enhanced my knowledge and writing skills.

Regards,
    Madhvee

Congratulations to Sunilkanth, Madhvee Chaubey, Chitra and Nishanth for getting Wizard awards for the month of December 2017. I also congratulate the Super contributor award recipient Pramod Dhabolkar. I wish everyone to get more awards like this in future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points have been credited to the winners.
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Congratulations to all the wizard winners for winning this award in their respective sections. I also congratulate Mr. Pramod Dhabolkar for winning the super contributor award.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to the winners of the Wizard awards and the Super contributor award for Dec'17 - Sunilkanth, Madhvee Chaubey, Chitra, Nishanth and Pramod Dhabolkar. Good going and keep it up.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations to Sunilkanth, Madhvee Chaubey, Chitra and Nishanth -being selected as Wizards for the month of Dec '17 for the sections Articles,Jobs,Forum, Ask Experts .
    Congratulations to Pramod Dhabolkar for getting the Super Contributor award for Information Updates.

It is quite pleasing and worthwhile to note that a couple of new names have come in the list. Let this be encouragement to other members too.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.