You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Study Abroad

Guest post submission

I submitted following article for guest post:

http://www.IndiaStudyChannel.com/resources/173227-Application-Essays-Why-You-Should-Personalize-Them.aspx

I received a message that it wasn't accepted for violation of policies or poor quality. I don't think any of them is the case. Kindly review it. Thanks.
    For getting acceptance of your submitted post, you need to follow the posting guidelines of this site expressed in the links appearing on the fag end of this page. Our site is highly moderated one and we always insist on original contributions from the authors and not something already written and appeared on the internet and that is shared again in our site. Nevertheless you can always verify a fact on the internet and share your idea but the writing thus submitted on your own and no way it should resemble the original matter already appeared elsewhere in the intenet. Hope the matter is cleared.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks for your feedback. To the best of my knowledge, I followed the guidelines (you can point out which guidelines haven't been followed). This is an original piece, not published elsewhere, and an in-depth article. Thanks again for your feedback. I withdraw my post.

Anil Kumar,

It is a promotional article for external websites and, as per the site's rules, we do not permit spam content.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hello @Anil Kumar,
    The answer provided by @K Mohan is logical, because every guest posting site have different guidelines. So you should follow them first. Be careful about your content.
    I hope it is plagiarism free, unique and trending also. While sending blog attach suitable infographics/ pictures with it which is related to that post.
    I hope this will help you, even I'm hopping that your post might be approved. If you have any quries related to guest posting or you have to discus any question and wants great answer then pls visit Forummantra - A place where You ask! You answer!
    Thank You.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.