You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Introduction as a new Isc member

Hi, my name is darneet Kaur. I am perusing my graduation in b.com (Hons) . from the school days I am interested in writing for our English exam I use to write, I tried to write poems in my 6 class.
    I hope me will get suggestions for creative writing from all.
    Darneet Kaur, welcome to ISC as its member.
    Nice to know that you have interest to write. Probably ISC is a worthy platform for you.
    You will be knowing more and sharing more in due course. We welcome your contributions.
    All the best.

Darneet Kaur warm welcome to this site and it seems to be interesting person as you have the passion for creating and writing poems. Those who write poems normally have the creative mind and thus you can do wonders in this forum by submitting your thoughtful threads for the members to respond. This site would enable you to learn new things, share your ideas, respond to other threads with your creative response. Thus the knowledge power increased and you will ably recognised with awards and rewards. In the process you also start earning some decent income. In our article section also you can submit some good articles based on your knowledge and acquaintance and for every good article churned out on own, you will get cash credits and points and thus instead of wasting time on social media you will enjoy sharing here with purpose of earning and learning both together.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Good to see such member to join the ISC. You can surely start your journey in writing world through this prestigious site. Initially, start contributing in forum and slowly make a move to different section. It will not only provide you some much needed experience but you can communicate with other knowledgeable members too to gain some more valuable knowledge.

All the best and good luck to you. Welcome to ISC.

Darneet Kaur warm welcome to Indiastudychannel the best education site of India. It is the site where you can earn while you learn and you can learn while you earn. It is good to have young people like you on this site. I hope you will enjoy your journey on this site. I request you to first go through the help topics. Dos and Don'ts on the site you will understand by going through these topics. Then you can go through the articles that are being published on this site. They will help you in improving your subject as well as English. Then start reading the threads in the Forum section and start responding to those threads with your views and observations. Then you can start posting your own threads. You can also start posting questions and answers in AskExperts section and slowly you can go for articles also. I feel your time spent on this site will be very useful. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks all for the warm wishes and valuable suggestions. I will surely go through the help topics. But I wanted to know what the different sections here in which I can post my views.

You can raise discussion topics in the forum and also give your apt response to the various threads appearing in this section. Likewise there is a ask expert section. In that you can ask some questions to which you want the experts answer. And if you are confident of right answer to the asked question , you will be ably rewarded. And of course in the article or resource section you can share big content on any topic but that should be on your own. The topic must have good heading, apt summary, very good body content and above all the contribution should be impressive and arresting. You can also share in job section.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome Darneet Kaur to this esteemed educational site. This is a site where you can learn many useful things. Please go through the "Help" page present in the "Quick Links" section at the bottom of this page. I would also suggest you to go through articles such as IndiaStudyChannel.com Sectionwise FAQs and Post content and make money from ISC to better understand how you can contribute in this site. Make sure you don't post any copied content in ISC from other websites or from anywhere. I would suggest you to be active in forum section to get to know the latest updates about the contests and other things in this site and also participate in forum threads discussion. You can post a thread in forum section if you any query about working in this site.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• Sign In to post your comments