Request to ISC admin - I don't need such award if my feeling has not been respectedI don't need such award from ISC admin, if my feeling has not been respected.
I have this negative relationship with few editors, who take no chance to hurt my feelings with their own so called power. Just recently I was awarded SOW award. With a negative statement by lead editor - "has the potential to shine brighter among others." What does he really mean from this? Am I won the first award? Or I have never been posted such interesting thread?
You can never find anything copied content on my writing or taken from any other sites. Its all my own thinking and content. I have strictly following this since I started my journey. Since then here are the following awards and contest winning details.
1. I got member of the month, member of the week and wizard of forum in September2011.
2. I have participated in 4 GD and got award in all of GDs.
3. I have won some creative writing contest. The Guru Purnima contest, How ISC has changed your life contest and Eid-ul-Fitr-creative-writing-contest -Consolation Prize. International Women's Day- creative writing contest- 1st Runner-Up
4. There are so many TOW awards.
5. I have written 22 articles.
6. Once I have posted a thread that half of my posted thread got CC during a time.
What more potential one need to stand in ISC?
Is not the remark of LE was personal and purposely done? I have told this openly yet the statement was not edited.
Is ISC runs with personal opinion? Is not a LE should think before he talks? I wonder if the same statement can he say to some of our senior member?
Initially I felt happy and accepted the award. But seeing the attitude of LE, I just want to reject it.