You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 14th Jan’18-20th Jan’18 (Winners)

Best wishes to all our ISCians on the eve of the Republic day celebrations today. Now, it's time to announce the result of TOW contest for the week 14th Jan'18-20th Jan'18. The creative contribution of our members was truly amazing. Good thoughts have poured in and nice discussions took place. We would like to say thanks to all the participants for such a splendid work.

The Winnersof the TOW contest for the week 14th Jan'18-20th Jan'18 are:
    Natarajan for the thread - One fine morning God asked me not to work!
    and
    Saji Ganesh for the thread - Death is inevitable but do we actually like to die?

It is also decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Neelam for her thread - Everyday suffering slowly rupturing the backbone of the country
    2. Anandi for the thread - Why rules are not followed?
    3. Jignesh for his thread - A tryst with nature can rejuvenate you
    4. Pooja Srivatsava for the thread - Watching movies wastage of time or learning experience?

The winners will get 60 pts and 60 c.c each while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Great to see that there are many excellent threads that have qualified. Congratulations to all the winners and the members who keep the forum lively with their view points. We should keep the forum going like this full of life.

My hearty congratulations to Natarajan and Saji Ganesh for winning the Thread of the Week contest. I also congratulate Neelam, Anandi, Jignesh and Pooja Srivatsava for getting the special prizes in the contest. Great to see that there are a number of threads which has got appreciations.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I convey my congratulations to Natarajan and Saji Ganesh for winning the Thread of the week contest. I also convey my congratulations to Neelam, Anandi, Jignesh and Pooja Srivatsava for getting the special prizes. it is good that many good threads are cropping up and making the forum section more attractive. My thanks to the Editors for going through all the threads and selecting the best from that lot.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to all the members who have got the above TOW awards.
    Please continue posting your valuable contributions in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the proud winners of ToW of last week. Continue your good work.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

This time there seems to be lots of thread competing for the Tow awards. But we agree with the ISC administration which selected joint winners Natarajan for the thread - One fine morning God asked me not to work! and Saji Ganesh for the thread - Death is inevitable but do we actually like to die? which were really mind boggling. My appreciation also goes to special prize winners Neelam for her thread - Everyday suffering slowly rupturing the backbone of the country, Anandi for the thread - Why rules are not followed? Jignesh for his thread - A tryst with nature can rejuvenate you Pooja Srivatsava for the thread - Watching movies wastage of time or learning experience? All the threads were truly awesome.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! I am glad that my thread has been selected for an award.
    The cash rewards and points have been credited to the winners.

'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Wow.. Congratulations to the TOW winners for the 14th Jan week. I am happy to receive the special prize award this time. Thank you Pranita Mam.
    Do what inspires you !!

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the week 14th Jan 2018 to 20 th Jan 2018.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Natarajan and Mr. Saji Ganesh for being the winners of Thread of the Week contest. And I also congratulate Neelam, Anandi, Jignesh and Pooja Srivatsava for being the winners of the special prizes. Hope you people win more prizes like this.
    Regards,
    Ramya

First award, very nice! Thank you! Congrats to all others for winning also.

Congratulations to all the winners who have got the awards for TWO contest. All the threads are nice. Keep up the good work.

Congratulations to the TOW award winners Natrajan Sir and Saji Sir.
    I also wish the same to all the special prize winners. This time its a long list with 4 awardees.
    All the threads were good and unique.
    Hope to see many more such threads in future.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Mr. Natarajan and Saji for winning the TOW, my heart wishes goes to all the special prize winners as well.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.