You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Republic Day greetings to everyone

Sending out greetings to my fellow Indians on our 69th Republic Day. Happy Republic Day.

Wear your Indianness with pride.

Go ahead and enjoy the holiday, but also know that it comes with some responsibility. Take up a good cause. Do your own little bit to help take the country forward.

What can you do, you may wonder. Well, start by paying your taxes. Stop littering. Respect public property and treat it as your own. Plant a tree. Do whatever little you can - know that your teeny weeny efforts will bear fruit.
    Happy Republic day to every Indians, may this year brings justice in everyone's life.
    live happily in every situation of life

Happy Republic Day to everyone. Very proud to be the citizen of world's largest democracy. It is an honor. It gives me an immense pleasure to celebrate the republic day which marked the formation of Indian Constitution in 1950 and this completed the country's transition towards becoming an independent republic.

Be a responsible citizen of this great country. Don't expect change from others when you don't change first. This your country, our country and it is the responsibility of every citizen in forming a great bond and values.

Jai Hind

Thank You
    Dr. V. Shashikanth

My wishes to all Indians on the occasion of the Republic Day. Let us try to excel in our respective fields to make INDIA THE BEST in this world.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

My best wishes to all Indians on the occasion of 69th Republic Day. Many of us born in independent India. So we may not be knowing the hardships of the people for making the country independent. But it is our responsibility to see that our country will progress on all fronts and we should show that ours is the best democratic country in the entire Globe. For this, every Indian should contribute their mite and do whatever they can do to the country.
    I wish the country will go ahead and perform many such Republic days and our younger generations will make this country more proud of their achievements. All the best Indians.

drrao
    always confident

Happy Republic Day wishes to all Indians across the world! Let us celebrate our Constitution which gives the power to "WE, the people of India".
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Happy republic day to all the ISCians.
    Do what inspires you !!

Happy Republic day wishes to all the fellow citizens of India. Let us follow and protect our sovereign republic from internal threats and external aggression and be ready for any eventuality.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy republic day for all Indians, let's stand side by side irrespective of faith, wealth and place for the betterment of our great country.

• Sign In to post your comments