You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Hearty Congratulations to Padma (Bhushan and Vibhushan) winners for the year 2018

For their intense contribution in the respective fields, Government of India has awarded Padma Vibhushan and Padma Bhushan awards for the year 2018. Let us join our hands to congratulate all these legends for contributing so much to the country.

Padma Vibhshan Winners:
    Ghulam Mustafa Khan
    Illaiyaraja
    P. Parameswaran

Padma Bhushan Winners:
    Alexander Kadakin (Awarded Posthumously)
    Arvind Parikh
    Laxman Pai
    Mahendra Singh Dhoni
    Pankaj Advani
    Philipose Mar Chrysostom
    R. Nagaswamy
    Sharda Sinha
    Ved Prakash Nanda

Along with the Padma Vibhushan and Bhushan awards, Government of India also awarded Padma Shri awards for 85 other respectful citizens. Come, let us congratulate them and let us hope their immense contribution and service runs deep within every one of us.
    As usual, the Government of India has announced Padma awards to many great personalities. My hearty congratulations to all of them. This year 10 members one each from each ASEAN countries were selected and given Padmasri awards. This may be a move two say that our bonds are strong with all these countries.
    I think only one person from AP got Padmasri award. None of Telangana.
    It is good to know that many eminent people are being felicitated with these awards. I am expecting Bharat Ratna to our Ex-PM Sri PV Narasimha Rao. I don't know how far AP CM will be successful in getting good posthumous recognition to NTR.

drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the deserving Indians who have contributed in their own fields and standing out in the crowd. A great move by the Government to award Padmashri awards to 10 individuals from the ASEAN countries.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received Padma Vibushan and Padma Bhushan awards. Happy to see my favourite Illaiyaraja sir name under the list of Padma Vibhushan award receivers.
    Regards,
    Vamar

My hearty congrats to all those whohave been recognised with Padmashri and Padma Vibhushan awards. The highlight of these awards is the selection of Music Maestro Ilayaraja as the Padma Vibhishan and that was the great honour for the music and though it was belated, yet the government of India recognised the great talent hidden on this great musician. His renderings were mind blowing even today. But what was more disappointing that there is no single award from Telangana which is great injustice. Why South gets raw treatment from the North rulers every time in budget and now in announcing awards too.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I join the author in congratulating all the Padma award winners. It is indeed a great honor to be recognized by the Nation for their contribution to respective fields.
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

• Sign In to post your comments