You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Has anyone seen Padmavati or Padmavat movie and give their review ?

Much hype has been created over the Sanjay Leela Bhansali film Padmavati or Padmavat which was released on 25th Jan across the world and in Hyderabad the movie is being watched peacefully without any protest from no where. But when I was returning home there seems to be no rush for the film on the second day and that created curiosity in me to post this thread. Whether some one of our members watched this film, is there any challenging scenes as objected by the Karni Sena. Give your review feedback here.
    Mr. Jagdish Patro has just submitted an article reviewing the film. I am eagerly waiting to review the article after its approval.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

In Bangalore it is running, today obviously is full house, tickets are around 380-450 rupees in the pvr complexes, it has a 3D version too. will see this sunday.

I saw the debates on the TV Channels about the picture"Padmavat". All the participants said that no injustice is done to the character of Rani Padmavathi. The Rajputs who saw the film also said the same. One of the participants has gone to the extent of saying that the film enhanced the honor of Rajputs and no one can make a better film on Rani Padmavathi than this one.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

It is released in Hyderabad also. But I couldn't see because I tried the tickets but couldn't. My son is also trying for the tickets and we will go to the movie at the earliest possible. But the general talk is that the movie is Ok. No much scope for disputes. Why so much unrest has created no idea.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments