You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

English Conversation Contest- Jan '18- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the recently concluded English Conversation contest. After having taken the different aspects into consideration, it has been decided to declare as follows-

The first prize of Rs 150/- each and a Certificate of Creativity goes to Partha Kansabanik and Aditya Mohan for the realistic approach they could bring in to the conversation.

The second prize of Rs 100/- each goes to and Jignesh and Gayathri.

It has been decided to give consolation prize of Rs 50/- each to Srimathi and Suman Sahu.

The number of entries was not very encouraging, but, still, we had some quality entries coming in. I would like to mention here that members should note the topic carefully before submitting their entries because they stand to lose out on the prize if there is a difference in the way a conversation has been conceived even if it may, otherwise, qualify for a prize. Anyway, it was well contested and a word of appreciation goes to all the participants.

Suitable entries, other than the prize winners, will be given enhanced points and cc.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    The contest results are declared very fast and it is very happy to note that Partha Kansabanik and Aditya Mohan are the winners. My hearty congratulations to both of them. It is also quite convincing that the winners of the second prize are Jignesh and Gayathri. I convey my congratulations to them also for their success. It is pleasure to note that Srimathi and Suman Sahu are the consolation prize winners and I congratulate them for winning the award. It is a good contest conducted in a very nice way.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of this conversation contest, the first two were certainly good and sounds very realistic. We can have more such contests with different topics to see the way in which people think and conceive a story.

Hearty congrats to English conversation contest winners Partha and Aditya, second prize winners Jinesh and Gayatri and consolation prize winners Srimathi and Suman Sahu. All of them truly deserve the award.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners.
    All of them truly deserve this. It was first contest in which I took part in Isc so I was eagerly wating for this result. I feel winning is not important taking part and learning is important. Once again warm wishes to all winners.

I'm so glad that I won. I have been thinking that Partha has a clear chance of winning because his conversation was not only lively but also likeable. I just narrated an incident that took place with me so it wasn't hard at all.

As the saying goes ," quality above quantity", even in these fewer responses, there was an intricate creative work. I honestly think I stand no chance against you guys in terms of narration or thinking.
    Good luck to the rest and congratulations to the fellow winners.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to all the winners and hope ISC team will introduce many such contests in the coming months.

Thanks for the consolation prize. I find it as a pat on my back, to do better next time. I also make necessary improvisation in my next entry to future contests.
    Congratulations to the winners. Best wishes to all participants. Each entry was unique and well narrated.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Congratulations to Partha Kansabanik and Aditya Mohan for getting the first prize in English conversation contest. I also congratulate Jignesh and Gayathri for getting the second prize, Srimathi and Suman Sahu for getting the consolation prizes. It was one of the best creativity contests.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. Additional points and cc have been credited to other suitable entries also.
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Now I have understood the reason for receiving the Certificate of Creativity. Due to erratic internet connection since yesterday, I did not see this announcement earlier. It is a pleasant surprise for me because, in this contest, I only recalled a true incident and narrated the conversation as simply as possible.

Congratulations to Mr. Aditya Mohan, Mr. Jignesh, Ms. Gayathri, Ms. Srimathi and Suman Sahu, the other winners of the contest.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to the first prize winners Mr. Partha and Adiya. I also extend my wishes to the second and consolation prize winners in this contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the contest. I had tried first time in any conversation contest and got 12 points and 8 CC.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the winners of the contest.
    Thanks to ISC team for hosting such a creative contest. I'm happy to see an unexpected second prize for my first post in ISC. Thanks, everyone for your wishes.

Hearty congratulations to Partha Kansabanik and Aditya Mohan for being the winners of English conversation contest. And I also congratulate second prize winners Jinesh and Gayatri and consolation prize winners Srimathi and Suman Sahu.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Heartiest congratulations to English conversation contest winners Partha Kansabanik and Aditya Mohan , second prize winners Jinesh and Gayatri and consolation prize winners Srimathi and Suman Sahu. Keep up the good work and win more awards in upcoming days.
    Regards,
    Madhvee

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.