You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Is someone not doing their job?

This is not a complaint, but I need answers. I cannot find an appropriate category to post this, so posting it under Problems/Complaints.

In May, last year I posted this article, (I think it was part of a contest).

At the time of its initial approval, someone in ISC had embedded an image in the article, as a 'banner image' and in the article body. This was a time when someone in the editorial team was adding images to articles.

Last week I republished the article and today it was sent into pending, with the following message –"Reason: Is the image taken from any website? If so, mention source of image. If not, accordingly leave note for editor".

Even though I didn't add the image, I am required (being asked) to mention its source.

Why was it not done at your end when the image was embedded into the resource? Have the rules changed since? Was it not required back then or is it that someone did not do their job of providing proper credits to the image?
    Juana, your point has been put up to the section for doing the needful. Please wait for a response.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

I have approved the article now. Not sure how it went wrong.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.